31 12
Thread
Printable Version

Eureka Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ex-Machina

I had a feelong they try get Holly out of the machine was it wise put her with SARAH ?

In Too Deep

Well so much for a romantic getaway under the water you would thought Carter would know better try to plan such an event in Eureka espically in a underwater submarine? At least they got married

Reply 46#46 arksongbird80's post

No because they need supercomputer with unlimited storage SARAH can't maintain Hologram full time

Smarter Carter

Well it was about time they did this episode giving Carter the intelligence even if it was by accident and seeing how his personality changes

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

Well i think it's a bad idea based on next week promo

Reply 62#62 arksongbird80's post

She comes back a bit damaged

Mirror, Mirror

I knew there was a reason to bring back Holly but i liked how she has become the bad guy . This teaches you a valuable lesson about technology .

Double Take

Well having the clones take over certainly made for an classic Eureka episode but holly trying fool Fargo was great she almost convinced me but he was one step ahead but good idea use satellte to disable the clones but as result Eureka is closing down. It's going to be a sad series finale

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

This was nice series finale but for 1 moment when jack was going through i thought they reset the time line so glad they didn't and last flashback was nice way to bring the show full circle. Who would thought when we watched the first episode it would lasted this long .

The Cast and Crew of Eureka Say Goodbye

Reply 81#81 sanggye's post

I thought that was a nice video since it ain't often we get a chance to hear what actor really like about the show and thanking viewers for number of season is rather nice. . It's nice to be appreciated even through i don't watch on TV but on the internet.

31 12
Thread