Thread
Printable Version

The Firm Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

my same question applies does anyone know if episode 7 is working yet
always repect peoples opinions

Chapter Eight

Well i have to say this was good case

Chapter Nine

This was a tough case with government trying to hide killing an American kid on American soil but it did look like he was terrorist but at least the father got to see his boy but i have say it would better if he had left it alone now he live with the revelation that his son was terrorist according to the US government.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Mitch being played by his client was interesting but what she did to save him and her love for him was impressive

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Have you notice most of his clients play him

Reply 25#25 bala's post

Sarah Holt playing him was unexpected

Reply 23#23 bala's post

What a thought that the US government can kill without having to answer to anyone but the way the FED talked to the judge was unbelievable and then the father being told he couldn't touch his sons body was cruel

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well given that firm wanted her it should came as no surprise she holding something back.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I am surprised they were allowed to air this episode

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Whats the point of hiring him if as soon as he asks any awkward questions she fires him

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

It seems like she didn't expect him to actually get anywhere remember he wasn't with a firm when she hired him.

1x10 Chapter Ten

The way the kid flinched when his dad raised his arm would make you suspect child abuse but being his mother who abused him was different and the woman accused of kidnapping the baby was lucky considering she was framed and there was never a kidnapping. Oh! what a place to end

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yep it was good place to end but it's always who don't suspect but that was tough case to prove she was innocent it's a good thing the real mother send those photos to prove the client innocence

Chapter Eleven

A deathrow inmate donating his heart to victim daugher but the situation become complicated when he's a match cocktail that would kil him would heart unusable but making them shoot him so that she could have heart was amazing.

Chapter Twelve

Wow an episode we finally got most of the story . What a way to get his client off my taking a punch

1x11 Chapter Eleven

How bizarre offering his heart to his victims daughter but taking the guard and then Mitch hostage in the hope of dying by firing squad was impressive and the vest to protect the heart was brilliant

1x12 Chapter Twelve

What the program on Sarah's laptop could do was disturbing and now knowing shes not the only one killing is going to be interesting but her dying in her cell was predictable knowing they was listening to their conversation

Chapter Thirteen

Well that was quite mission impossible episode trying find the evidence

Chapter fourteen

Well not a great episode but getting Abbey back should be tough and great clifhanger

Thread