55 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Firm Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Chapter Fifteen

Well i didn't realise she escaped but not telling her husband what she went through is going come back and haunt her

Chapter Sixteen

I actually feel bad for the bad guy you could understand his reasons and when we found what motive was it was rather sad.

1x13 Chapter Thirteen

How ironic the FBI agent blaming the McDeere's for his guy getting shot after he ignored him but the live feed of them taking his wife should make things interesting

1x14 Chapter Fourteen

I'm glad that Abby was the one who got justice for her own torture and Terrance is behaving like a man possessed and all because he is responsible for his agent getting shot

1x15 Chapter Fifteen

They should go for the death penalty after killing 117 patients and you have to be impressed with Alex for covering her ass from being held responsible  for her part, Abby should give evidence about her torture but witnessing Andrew's murder is a good start

1x16 Chapter Sixteen

It's a shame Mitch had to find out about Abby's torture in court instead of from her and disappointed Kevin took the easy way out

Chapter Eighteen

Well i have say i didn't expect that sort ending with him asking for representation

1x17 Chapter Seventeen

The young woman that was charged with solicitation was lucky considering she was a drug mule and what a risky move getting the judge to rule them inadmissible but using the drug money as a bargaining tool was ingenious

1x18 Chapter Eighteen

Abby mother was a strange woman trying to set her up with the Dr but kissing him when Claire could of seen was risky and Mitch's client was did seem to have a temper but glad he turned out not to be the killer

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-4-2012 08:32 ]

1x19 Chapter Nineteen

It was nice to see Abby and her mother getting along but it's a shame she couldn't get the missing ledger and going home was great

Chapter Twenty

Well finding out that he paid her off was a surprise but saving his life was also a surprise

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Abby did a great job with copying the file and a close call dropping it back on the desk and Abby refusing to go after the first victim knowing what's on stake was interesting but what happened after the toilet conversation was a surprise

1x21 Chapter Twenty-One

Tammy withholding sex until she is married was romantic and Patrick's case is starting to look like he was framed professionally but Joey going of the rails and admitting he killed his man is going to make life interesting, the Beatles question to the last juror was amusing

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I couldn't think of a comment for this episode but almost deafing him was scary and i liked what he said that he made him take over his father business and he didn't want to and now same to him was one hell of a payback but at least he not dead

1x22 Chapter Twenty-Two

What a shame Tammy and Ray were so close to getting married until the car alarm spoilt it but glad they got there in the end and with this being the last episode which is disappointing considering the FBI and the Mob were working together but we will never know what happens next

55 123
Thread