23 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Firm Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Firm Extended Promo

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I watch both of these as one episode but it was good start but it reminds me of Damages for some reason as quite similar concept but at least we know why they hired him which is great and his journey to discover them should be interesting. .The father was lucky for that deal it could been a lot worse

Chapter Three

Well i have to say this was good episode boy confessing that he accidentally ran over his girlfriend but having serial killer confess to and getting off caused another revelation 6 women he murdered but they got him at the end. Look like each episode will show more on how it got to that situation similar to Damages format.

Chapter Four

Well at least he got her off but impressed how they could remotely wipe the computer

NBC To Finally Awaken In March, While The Firm Gets Put To Bed

Mitch McDeere can finally stop running. NBC seemed to have high hopes for their recent continuation of the John Grisham novel and hit Tom Cruise film The Firm, but it stumbled right out of the starting gate with bad reviews and a rather dire 1.4 rating for it's premiere episode. The numbers have taken a nose dive from even that low plateau in the ensuing weeks, with the most recent airing garnering less than 3 million viewers. Not too surprisingly, Entertainment Weekly is reporting that while contractual obligations will most likely require the peacock network to air all 22 episodes, the show will be shipped off to Saturday nights at 9pm beginning February 11th.

This of course means that The Firm is all but officially canceled. If Friday nights are the network "death slot", Saturdays are the embalming room. This marks the latest of a long list of failures for NBC this season (and for the last several), and while NBC will most likely recover eventually, right now they must feel like they're out on the mat as the ref counts to 8. The news isn't all bad for the network and it's viewers though.

Starting March 1st, The Firm's timeslot of Thursdays at 10pm will be filled by the much anticipated Awake

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well smart move planting bug on him

Chapter Eight

Well i have to say this was good case

Chapter Nine

This was a tough case with government trying to hide killing an American kid on American soil but it did look like he was terrorist but at least the father got to see his boy but i have say it would better if he had left it alone now he live with the revelation that his son was terrorist according to the US government.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Have you notice most of his clients play him

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well given that firm wanted her it should came as no surprise she holding something back.

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I am surprised they were allowed to air this episode

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

It seems like she didn't expect him to actually get anywhere remember he wasn't with a firm when she hired him.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yep it was good place to end but it's always who don't suspect but that was tough case to prove she was innocent it's a good thing the real mother send those photos to prove the client innocence

Chapter Eleven

A deathrow inmate donating his heart to victim daugher but the situation become complicated when he's a match cocktail that would kil him would heart unusable but making them shoot him so that she could have heart was amazing.

Chapter Twelve

Wow an episode we finally got most of the story . What a way to get his client off my taking a punch

Chapter Thirteen

Well that was quite mission impossible episode trying find the evidence

Chapter fourteen

Well not a great episode but getting Abbey back should be tough and great clifhanger

Chapter Fifteen

Well i didn't realise she escaped but not telling her husband what she went through is going come back and haunt her

Chapter Sixteen

I actually feel bad for the bad guy you could understand his reasons and when we found what motive was it was rather sad.

23 12
Thread