Thread
Printable Version

Touch Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Safety in Numbers

Well only having those 4 numbers to go on he bump another person obsessed with number but this one speaks and it look like he story to tell glad it all worked out and having someone in Africa beat him in a dance competition was highly amusing.  . What a fantastic mobile phone app

1x02 - 1+1=3

It's ironic that Jake cant stop with his dad because he isn't safe but to escape twice from a secure facility is amusing and everything coming together on the bridge was great

1x03 Safety in Numbers

It's nice to see the mobile phone is still going around the world and Jake not escaping the secure facility makes a nice change

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Who was in that room ?

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Considering room 6 is supposed to be empty it will be interesting to find out who pushed the car back

This has now been added to the flash site

Kite Strings

Well who would thought the kite would have such far reach

Entanglement

Well i love different countries and situation and way all of them intersect in this episode it was rather crazy to see chain of events happens that affect all the characters involved. That's one thing i like about show every episode we are introduced to different characters. .

Lost and Found

Well i don't but now i getting used to show the connection are getting more obvious between the storyline. Unlike first episode where you couldn't figure out the connection most of them i saw coming like Korean businesswomen and the man i knew she would eventually get IOU but seriously i don't think he meant that when he gave her the IOU .

1x04 Kite Strings

If it wasn't for him moving the satellite and scaring the woman at the window the kids wouldn't of overloaded the transmitter the other side of the world which it turn located the wounded soldier

1x05 Entanglement

What a way to spoil your daughter with a stolen laptop but hard to beat a new car and if it wasn't for that he wouldn't of meet the girl on the who then found her brother she thought was dead but was still alive

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I liked that daughter didn't care and when he says you know how to wipe it was rather amusing.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

What was he thinking stealing the guys wallet but his daughter distraction was quick thinking

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well you can see how she more like her dad he was fast as well and he wasn't a bad guy since he return wallet with guy photo of his daughter at the start.

1x06 Lost and Found

Another nice all around connections and I was surprised the car and room six would come back but what a wake up call for her to miss the plane and him to survive long enough to save her mother

Thread