Thread
Printable Version

Touch Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Zone of Exclusion

Well I have say reunited Twins was interesting but the way it was done was so unbelievable think of about how she was there in Paris at the same time Jake visit the Mususm and stoping the illegal adoption that result in twins being separated. Was it just me or did she look like the girl from first episode who stopped that suicide bombing

Renewed For A 2nd Season

Reply 43#43 spratt89's post

Great news

Tessellations

Well i can't wait for season finale but this episode was rather average but knowing that Jake was being tested for a company suggest they more to this.

1x07 Noosphere Rising

Natalie's video blog to find Celeste for the young Italian man was amusingly sweet after her own bad relationship and the idiot trying to ride the horse as the terms of the will was priceless but Celeste being on the phone doing the world tour was a nice way to keep that story going

1x08 Zone of Exclusion

Reuniting the twins over the video wall at the museum was nice and who would of thought the taxi driver being their father would also help catch the guy responsible for the twins being separated but the radio operator saving the astronaut was going to be one of those stories hard to believe

1x09 Music of the Spheres

How quick Jake bonded with the other mute boy was nice but what that corrupt parole officer was doing was diabolical and Jake holding the diamond guys hand when he found the last one was a surprise

1x10 Tessellations

I had a feeling Martin's sister-in-law, Abigail was up to something when she gave Jake that new computer tablet

Gyre (Part 1 of 2)

It was great to see Andy from Couger Town actually do a serious role he was good. So this two-part season finale and it wasn't bad first half but rather slow which was disappointment.

Gyre (Part 2 of 2)

Nice Escape from Jake with the help of the social worker but Jake leading to guy who tried save his wife was a nice surprise but giving him a car so they can go LA was nice but disappointing ending

1x11 Gyre (Part 1)

I had a felling the sword on the beach belonged on the frame were the kid was playing with the ball and to what lengths will they go to stop Martin finding out the truth about Amelia

1x12 Gyre (Part 2)

Clea helping Jake escape was nice but I thought now she has lost her job she would of gone with them and I had a felling when Martin forgot the bullets for the gun it was to stop him shooting someone but having his gun used against him would of been fatal having the trigger pulled in his face

1x13 The Road Not Taken

Bizarre they left just one episode so long to air but a nice gap filler till next months new season, Martin's car breaking down in the town where he first became a reporter was interesting considering what he stumbled upon and the the car keys was amusing

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well i think they didn't know whether the show was going renewed or not

It was a good episode not as much action packed

Touch has been pushed back until January 2013

Thread