33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Touch Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

TOUCH - First Look Featurette

Pilot

A very strong pilot but you really need an open mind to really enjoy this show and so much has happened in this one episode who would of thought buying an oven would stop a suicide bomber . That telephone operator did a fantastic job i am sure that it wasn't manual in her work orientation . Does anyone think he will hook up with that women ?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but talk about a surprise with where he was he manged to see a photo of his kid on the big screen Who would thought a prank could be so meaningful to him

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

That was rather an amusing connection it's a good thing operator actually GPS the phone can you imagine if she didn't . I did they covered too much in this episode too many different storyline

1+1=3

Well i like connection who would thought all that lead confrontation on the bridge . Man his son is going to get him killed at the rate he's going.

Safety in Numbers

Well only having those 4 numbers to go on he bump another person obsessed with number but this one speaks and it look like he story to tell glad it all worked out and having someone in Africa beat him in a dance competition was highly amusing.  . What a fantastic mobile phone app

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Who was in that room ?

Kite Strings

Well who would thought the kite would have such far reach

Entanglement

Well i love different countries and situation and way all of them intersect in this episode it was rather crazy to see chain of events happens that affect all the characters involved. That's one thing i like about show every episode we are introduced to different characters. .

Lost and Found

Well i don't but now i getting used to show the connection are getting more obvious between the storyline. Unlike first episode where you couldn't figure out the connection most of them i saw coming like Korean businesswomen and the man i knew she would eventually get IOU but seriously i don't think he meant that when he gave her the IOU .

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I liked that daughter didn't care and when he says you know how to wipe it was rather amusing.

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well you can see how she more like her dad he was fast as well and he wasn't a bad guy since he return wallet with guy photo of his daughter at the start.

Zone of Exclusion

Well I have say reunited Twins was interesting but the way it was done was so unbelievable think of about how she was there in Paris at the same time Jake visit the Mususm and stoping the illegal adoption that result in twins being separated. Was it just me or did she look like the girl from first episode who stopped that suicide bombing

Reply 43#43 spratt89's post

Great news

Tessellations

Well i can't wait for season finale but this episode was rather average but knowing that Jake was being tested for a company suggest they more to this.

Gyre (Part 1 of 2)

It was great to see Andy from Couger Town actually do a serious role he was good. So this two-part season finale and it wasn't bad first half but rather slow which was disappointment.

Gyre (Part 2 of 2)

Nice Escape from Jake with the help of the social worker but Jake leading to guy who tried save his wife was a nice surprise but giving him a car so they can go LA was nice but disappointing ending

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Well i think they didn't know whether the show was going renewed or not

It was a good episode not as much action packed

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Well i did find it strange but its not like she's crazy and i don't recognise actress who played  Amelia

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I like how he save them with a camera phone

33 12
Thread