Thread
Printable Version

Touch Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Kite Strings

If it wasn't for him moving the satellite and scaring the woman at the window the kids wouldn't of overloaded the transmitter the other side of the world which it turn located the wounded soldier

1x05 Entanglement

What a way to spoil your daughter with a stolen laptop but hard to beat a new car and if it wasn't for that he wouldn't of meet the girl on the who then found her brother she thought was dead but was still alive

Reply 36#36 bala's post

What was he thinking stealing the guys wallet but his daughter distraction was quick thinking

1x06 Lost and Found

Another nice all around connections and I was surprised the car and room six would come back but what a wake up call for her to miss the plane and him to survive long enough to save her mother

1x07 Noosphere Rising

Natalie's video blog to find Celeste for the young Italian man was amusingly sweet after her own bad relationship and the idiot trying to ride the horse as the terms of the will was priceless but Celeste being on the phone doing the world tour was a nice way to keep that story going

1x08 Zone of Exclusion

Reuniting the twins over the video wall at the museum was nice and who would of thought the taxi driver being their father would also help catch the guy responsible for the twins being separated but the radio operator saving the astronaut was going to be one of those stories hard to believe

1x09 Music of the Spheres

How quick Jake bonded with the other mute boy was nice but what that corrupt parole officer was doing was diabolical and Jake holding the diamond guys hand when he found the last one was a surprise

1x10 Tessellations

I had a feeling Martin's sister-in-law, Abigail was up to something when she gave Jake that new computer tablet

1x11 Gyre (Part 1)

I had a felling the sword on the beach belonged on the frame were the kid was playing with the ball and to what lengths will they go to stop Martin finding out the truth about Amelia

1x12 Gyre (Part 2)

Clea helping Jake escape was nice but I thought now she has lost her job she would of gone with them and I had a felling when Martin forgot the bullets for the gun it was to stop him shooting someone but having his gun used against him would of been fatal having the trigger pulled in his face

1x13 The Road Not Taken

Bizarre they left just one episode so long to air but a nice gap filler till next months new season, Martin's car breaking down in the town where he first became a reporter was interesting considering what he stumbled upon and the the car keys was amusing

Thread