Thread
Printable Version

Touch Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 Event Horizon

Leaving Jake with Amelia’s mother, Lucy while he went to investigate was a little bizarre as they had only meet that morning and who as Amelia was a surprise

2x02 Closer

Jake putting the phone in the pocket was great and also finding a friend his own age was nice

2x03 Enemy of My Enemy

It was a good the Aster Corps employee was on the phone when she was crossing the border in Pakistan and Amelia moving the piece before rolling the dice was impressive

2x04 Perfect Storm

Avram getting Jake to smile was nice and Lucy going to the police was a waste of time

2x05 Eye to Eye

Lucy going to see Calvin's brain-damaged brother was lucky as she was able to get his phone number and now she has found his weak spot but I cant believe how close she was to getting her back

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I think they will get Amelia back soon but loose Jake in the process

2x06 Broken

Why on earth would Lucy trust Calvin after three years of searching for Amelia and to make things worse she was going to trade Jake in the process

2x07 Ghosts

It's a good job Lucy was watching Jake when he went walkabout especially with Guillermo in the building but Guillermo surviving all those shots and the fall off the roof is a little undeliverable

2x08 Reunions

Jake attaching himself to the brain scanner was great as he was able to talk to Amelia and find her whereabouts and Calvin being able to communicate with his brain-dead brother was a nice touch it's just a shame it didn't last and I can't believe they killed Lucy after getting Amelia back

2x09 Clockwork

Good title as that's what the cypher was made from and hiding the key in another clock was clever

Thread