Thread
Printable Version

New updates and shows to be suspended on RM site

i understand your going to close this site but why cant you update the real player site until it does i have such problems with flash
always repect peoples opinions

i know the site is only going to be flash from now on but 3 different shows 3 different days it takes up to 4 hours to download a show today at this moment its the firm 2nd episode so far its been 3 hours it doesnt happen with every show i watch its very tempramental only ebery now and then and its different times of the day 2 days ago it was unforgetable at about 8pm that took 4 hours this is why i get so frustrated with flash i never ever had an issue with real player again i dont understand there is tvfull.com which is flash why can we not continue to have a choice of both flash and real player ive only been a customer for about 16 months but i have bought 3 times the max mgs to watch shows so i do spend money quite a bit a choice would be so good

reply 34#34 magic4u

thanks its nice to hear that i am not the only one

reply 36#36 codebraker

hi ive tried that with 2 programes and only with one etc etc but sadly it doesnt work it doesnt happen all the time i do have to say but when it does 4 hours seems to be the thing i was watching the second episode of the firm it took 4 hours and i still didnt see the end the last 3 minutes because it just stopped to the great know it all's (sorry not the guys who help us, bala codebraker, waterlillybarb the normal people x ) thank you for not listening to your loyal customers and frustrating us again thank you for not even responding to our pm's thats right you pick and choose who and how to answer to us

reply 59#59 codebraker post

hi yeah i have tried google crome, safari and firefox but its the same im even at a frineds right now trying to buffer revenge but no joy. i am a real tv addict only only like to watch what i like lol seems a little silly but this is what makes me happy now this just frustrates me thanks for the suggestion but nothing works the only thing that was working was ......... yep you guess it REALPLAYER lmao shouldnt laugh but what else can i do

reply 64#64 spratt89's post

hi im feeling a little what can i say negative and sarcastic right now ( not towards you guys) i think its highly amusing that only certain people get a response back from ibj i know that your a moderator but i sent a pm about a year ago when all this first started with a suggestion yet to hear a response back, i guess it does sound like good news but surely in his infinite wisdom that was something that shouid have be done or ibj find my pm read it and think about it, it was a good suggestion people wont mind

TO IBJEDWARDT

the actually date of my pm to you which i'm sure you open but it looks like you haven't was 3-5-2011 so my mistake it wasn't a year ago

reply 70 # 70 waterlillybarb

i accidently spelled his name wrong on the post not directly to him. right now i feel like throwing my laptop out of the window which i won,t ive have tried every single suggestion on here to watch a show but its getting worse to buffer all i feel like at the moment is a moaner and im not, i never ever had any problems with real player

reply 72#72 codbraker

its just this site watch youtube with out a problem and i can upload videos from you tube to my facebook you know when you share a link its fine i did the check flash direction everything is ok i downloaded google chrome again and tried buffering 3 shows at a time i left them for an hour.... nothing seems to be really working.

reply 74# 74 cobreaker's post

that's the way i tried but it didn't work, i'm now trying to buffer the mentalist which was the first one in google chrome i started that about 1.5 hours ago and buffer the vampire diaries in internet explorer to see if that makes a difference, but sadly no luck

reply 76#76 codebraker

well neither lol the mentalist is stuck on 9mins and 3 second and the v diaries hasnt moved at all ive now stopped the v diaries and closed internet explorer i think ill have to wait ill let you know if i have any succeses fingers crossed

reply 79# 79 codebrakers post

im now at 11mins 18

reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

i can't upload the picture but my download speed is 5.39 upload speed is .67 and ping is 40 ms

reply 83#83 codeberaker' post s

came out slightly different

tested it again

reply 87#87 codebraker's post

i presume from my numbers compared to yours my internet should be faster, or worse

reply 89#89 codebraker's post

lol well im now at 21mins 45 for the mentalist thats been a good few hours now hasnt it since i posted today

this is the last thing im going to post on here tonight i checked the time that i started to buffer the mentalist it was 2012 its now 2300 im only at 24mins and 30 seconds i think its going to be a record tonight taking longer than 4 hours to buffer. this is really odd to me more so because its friday night and most people go out on a friday and not stay in and watch tv (i admit im sad lmao) and this is also odd because it doesnt happen all the time

hi sorry to ask but does anyone know when the new server will be up and running

Thread