34 12
Thread
Printable Version

New updates and shows to be suspended on RM site

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thanks for the early warning and keep up the good work

I hope they keep the url in may and us it as a second flash site to help with the demand like it was in the past with two realplayer sites

Reply 7#7 cengleman's post

Welcome to FriendVista and like you i prefer the realplayer site, bring it back after a lot of requests was an added bonus but knowing it was only for 1 year i have made the most of it while it lasts

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I think it might be a good idea if you put a link for this on vip.tv-video.net and highlight it in yellow like you did last time to give those that don't use the forum a heads up

Does anyone know if the realplayer only shows will come to flash or will they be gone forever when the site goes in May like Airwolf Andromeda Arrested Development City Homicide Quantum Leap

Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

It's a good job i just finished City Homicide and most of the others i have watched but for those that haven't they better get a move on

Reply 16#16 waterlilybarb's post

I agree about the Australian shows being harder to find but then again some of the Canadian shows are just as hard to find and they both produce some awesome shows

Reply 24#24 FlashGordon's post

As it your first post you haven't wasted too much money and you still have realplayer available untill May to use what points you have left but why didn't you try the free shows before wasting your money on a site that sucks

As lbjedward said in post #1 So our VIPTV.net starts Flash streaming on May 1, 2011 but is still saying Software: RealPlayer when shouldn't it by now say Flash

Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 For raising the Software naming issue 1-10-2012 08:32

Reply 31#31 shinny's post

The Announcements could also be updated as one don't work and the realplayer help could be changed to flash help

Reply 33#33 babysexylexy's post

What i do when i use the flash site is start a show and then pause until the red line is half way but before i start watching i do the same thing on the next show so while I'm watching one the other is buffing

Reply 35#35 babysexylexy's post

I just let a 58 minute show buff to the end which took 80 minute which is an improvement on what it used to take

Reply 43#43 vivharley's post

Check post #28 to see if your flash is up to date and there are now more flash shows than realplayer just click the flash logo on the top of VIP home page

Reply 46#46 vivharley's post

Sorry use this link http://viptv.net/ Edit This is the flash logo [ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-11-2012 17:04 ]

Reply 48#48 bala's post

I assumed she was using the realplayer site considering we have been using the site for the same length of time

Reply 51#51 vivharley's post

You must of moved to the new site when it launched where i stayed with the original thinking it would run smoothly when every moved to the new site but this is the original link http://vip.tv-video.net/

Reply 58#58 babysexylexy's post

Have you tried different web browsers because i only use chrome for steaming because my firefox has a habit of crashing every day and some days more than once and last night i was tired and left two over night and watched them today [ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-11-2012 21:59 ]

Reply 60#60 sanggye's post

I used a site a while ago that let you open in widows media very much like realplayer which worked great and i don't understand the new stuff but it does seem strange to go with flash when the others are moving away, i don't have a problem with bandwidth limit as i am unlimited but my provider has dropped my connection to 2mb

Reply 64#64 spratt89's post

That sounds like good news

Reply 71#71 babysexylexy's post

Is it just here your having problems with streaming videos or do you have problems with YouTube as well and have you tried a data cable to your router just to rule out a wifi problem

34 12
Thread