45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus Vengeance Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spartacus Vengeance Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Spartacus Vengeance Premieres on Starz on January 27, 2012

On the heels of the bloody escape from the House of Batiatus that concluded "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", the gladiator rebellion continues and begins to strike fear into the heart of the Roman Republic in "Spartacus: Vengeance". Gaius Claudius Glaber and his Roman troops are sent to Capua to crush the growing band of freed slaves that Spartacus leads before it can inflict further damage. Spartacus is presented the choice of satisfying his personal need for vengeance against the man that condemned his wife to slavery and eventual death or making the larger sacrifices necessary to keep his budding army from breaking apart. Containing all of the blood-soaked action, exotic sexuality, and villainy and heroism that has come to distinguish the series, the tale of Spartacus resumes in epic fashion.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Spartacus Vengeance Here

2x01 Fugitivus

The new Spartacus fitted in nicely but how ironic that the one they wanted alive was knifed by the girl and Ilithyia face when she seen Lucretia was still alive was priceless but Spartacus now planing to release all slaves should lead nicely to one almighty battle by the end of the season

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well she was a bit crazy after almost being dead but she scrubs up nicely after getting a good night sleep

Reply 6#6 bala's post

This might get confusing because Starz has this as season 2 but changing the name it's not Blood and Sand season 2

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i know renaming the show every season could get rather confusing.

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Gods of the Arena was a stand alone but this continues from Blood and Sand

Reply 8#8 bala's post

This also starts on Sky One on Monday

With this being added to Blood and Sand as season 2 then perhaps this thread could be moved

Spartacus: Blood and Sand  2x01

pitty , im getting 404 not found error on the link lol

Reply 13#13 sulph's post

Because it's a new season it takes a little longer to get uploaded

2x02 A Place in This World

Some of the things the slaves have to put up with when their masters call but Spartacus freeing them don't seem to sink in but Ilithyia using her girl to help with her fantasy about Spartacus was different but what you would expect from the men

2x03 The Greater Good

Crixus learning that Naevia is dead was sad but i had a feeling the guy's lied after killing the guy who spoke of her and how tragic that finding her alive then Crixus is captured and posible killed, Ashur removing the mark of Batiatus looked painful but betraying Spartacus i think is days are numbered, Mira was awesome when she threatened to cut his cock off if he didn't tell her were Naevia was and i wonder who has got Ilithyia pregnant

2x04 Empty Hands

Once again Mira was awesome killing the Roman to save Naevia but how many lives are going to be lost to keep her alive and so glad to see Crixus is still alive but brought back to Capua might be deadly for him

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I am finding it hard get into this season it's just not as exciting as it once was.

45 123
Thread