45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus Vengeance Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 Wrath of the Gods

What a tragedy loosing Mira after all her great fighting she had done alongside the men and watching Naevia against Ashur was hard but just when you thought she had lost she gets a second wind which she decapitated him which made my day along with Glaber swallowing the sword, what Lucretia did was a total surprise

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-20-2012 11:35  
I always thought Spartacus could be the father of Ilithyia's baby from the night she was tricked with the masked gladiator but is she lying to save her own life and Seppia jumping into Glaber when he  ...
Yeah i am not sure if she's lying or not but it was convincing. It was an interesting hostage situation he had power and should kept her as a bargaining chip. That's what i would of done. Even more keep her as hostage until she give birth keep the child let her go. That's just me

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-4-2012 16:09  
What a tragedy loosing Mira after all her great fighting she had done alongside the men and watching Naevia against Ashur was hard but just when you thought she had lost she gets a second wind which s ...
This really made watching previous episode worth while

45 123
Thread