Thread
Printable Version

Spartacus Vengeance Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well she was a bit crazy after almost being dead but she scrubs up nicely after getting a good night sleep

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i know renaming the show every season could get rather confusing.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I am finding it hard get into this season it's just not as exciting as it once was.

Libertus

It was about time someone set fire to the stadium  

Reply 24#24 fo_ogun1's post

Well that the writers for you trying make it interesting i feel after spartcus killed everyone at end first season they should of just left it

Reply 26#26 fo_ogun1's post

They are planning more seasons if they can squeeze money out of it

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-7-2012 09:02  
I cant wait to see Ashur's down fall and after all the trouble they had to find Naevia will their relationship survive but Mira becoming quite a good gladiator herself is impressive
He was impressive against those soldiers but recruiting them to be an army should be intresting. The nudity has become so normal on the show and you not even surprise by any more and Ashur raping her was disturbing mind you thinking she could control him kind of suggest she got taught a lession.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-19-2012 22:18  
Glaber is a sick son of a gun nailing that girl to the cross and Ilithyia didn't have a lot of choice to go along with it but Lucretia idea about using her blood to making it look like Ilithyia was in ...
Yes but her plan for him to kill Giaber certainly backfired didn't it ?

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-20-2012 11:35  
I always thought Spartacus could be the father of Ilithyia's baby from the night she was tricked with the masked gladiator but is she lying to save her own life and Seppia jumping into Glaber when he  ...
Yeah i am not sure if she's lying or not but it was convincing. It was an interesting hostage situation he had power and should kept her as a bargaining chip. That's what i would of done. Even more keep her as hostage until she give birth keep the child let her go. That's just me

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-4-2012 16:09  
What a tragedy loosing Mira after all her great fighting she had done alongside the men and watching Naevia against Ashur was hard but just when you thought she had lost she gets a second wind which s ...
This really made watching previous episode worth while

Thread