Thread
Printable Version

The Royal Bodyguard Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Limping Assassin

This show was much better than I expected plus it is different from all current comedy shows in the UK, I found it really funny watching Hubble go around in his underwear and the ending with him falling on the Queen to save her was the best part of this episode for me.

The Siege Of Blenheim Square

This was a funny episode, I loved the line about what you feed that furry animal on your head, I was unable to stop laughing at seeing Hubble dressed up as a pizza delivery guy, the scene when Colonel Dennis Whittington kept asking Sir Edward Hastings if they could shoot Hubble was funny, my favourite scene was of Hubble and his Wig saving the day, I did like the start with Hubble taking on that run and obstacle course.

Bullets Over Broad Street

It was funny how that dog not only ate at cake but then attacked Yates at the end, I found it predictable that Hubble would hit Yates when he tried to save him, I keep finding it funny how Colonel Dennis Whittington keeps hoping Hubble is killed which leads me to wonder just how many lives does Hubble have, my favourite scene was how Yates responded to Hubble about the neck and head brace he was wearing.

The Royal Art Of Blackmailing

It was predictable that Hubble would by accident help steal the paintings, it was funny watching Hubble flap around trying to kill that bee, It was quite clever how Hubble used that cone to breath through when burried in ice cream

The Perils of Attraction

This was a great episode, the scene at the start when Colonel Dennis Whittington thought Hubble was being buried only to then see him wearing a dress had me in stitches, I laughed every time we saw Hubble as Sandra, It was quite funny how Colonel Dennis Whittington's wife thought he was having an affair with Sandra.

Thread