Thread
Printable Version

The Royal Bodyguard Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

What a funny start with waking up the guard only to spook the horses and not a pretty sight of him in his underwear But i think the Queen needs a bodyguard to protect her from Hubble before he kills her himself

1x02 The Siege Of Blenheim Square

What you feed the furry animal on your head was a funny line and the wig did look ridiculous but no more than him dressed as the pizza guy and if he gets another commendation for that so called rescue someone needs shooting

1x03 Bullets Over Broad Street

Asking the dog to check the cake foe explosives was never going to end well but taking the dog of the lead was stupid and not minding if Hubble is killed after he was kidnapped was predictable

This has now been added to the flash site

1x04 The Royal Art of Blackmail

I liked how eager he was to send Hubble on his way after he resigned for helping put the painting in the van and then shoot to kill was amusing but you just knew when they were fighting over the money it would go out the window

Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

What a palaver when Hubble was being buried but Sandra should of sat down in the ladies loo and for Mary's sake i hope he's is left handed because she shook his hand before he washed them, Whittington's wife being jealous of Sandra was amusing but i would of liked to of seen her face when she found out it was Hubble

1x06 A Watery Grave

Hubble at a hen party was recipe for a disaster and having him in charge of security for the princess you just knew it would have amusing consequence's but the poor couple he had it accidentally in for was crazy and with Hubble being the target i can only imagine all the suspects but Yates being so accident prone and the attempted assassin was priceless

Thread