64 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Jane By Design Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jane By Design Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jane is a teenager who is mistaken as an adult and lands a job in a hip retail company. She must balance her high school life and her job while keeping her identity a secret.

Main Site

Jane By Design - 2 minute preview

[ Last edited by bala at 1-1-2012 18:29 ]

pilot

Well talk about luck apply internship and accidental get hired as Executive assistant was amusing but was she so busy she didn't even realise Jane seemed a bit too young mine you it amazing how clothes really make women look older than they suppose to. Her friend relationship with her enemy is bound to cause tension. It's going to be interesting to see how she manages both aspect of this act. Overall not a bad start to the series.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Not a bad start getting the job as an assistant and increasing the wage offer as well was lucky and juggling her high-school life with the new career should be interesting but the use of the car should make it a little easier

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

She took it without her permission if she ever found out she would be in trouble

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I know that but with her boss spending that much time abroad I'm sure she will use it again

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Your right she probably would use it again but i bet one of these episode it will get clamped

Reply 7#7 bala's post

With the money she is earning that shouldn't be a problem

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well money won't be but timing might be if she was meant to be in school or at work or doing other thing that prevent her from getting unclamped. Her biggest problem will managed both parts

The Runway

Well getting confused with her prom dress was bound to happens with trying to be in 2 places at the same time. I liked how she accidently put that dress in the runway which her boss was surprised but she still has a job. She really looked like chicken with her head cut off.

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 10#10 bala's post

How long will Jane take before she figures out that India is going to stop at nothing to get her to fall flat on her face and with all the dress changes she was bound to make a mistake but Gray remembering her actual name was a surprise

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

How long can she keep this up ?

I give it until end of first season

The Birkin

Another episode missing from today update but what a great way get the people out of the house but trying to break up with her boss boyfriend was priceless

Reply 14#14 bala's post

If it's not bad enough Jane having India on her back but with the competition heating up between Jane and Lulu at school along with that to-do list it's going to be amusing and with India playing dirty it's going to be hard but the classical music was an impressive way to clear the house

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i have say she doing a lot better than i expected her to be doing

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a good job she has some good friends to help her

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well she might have one less friend when she finds out who his girlfriend is

The Finger Bowl

Well it was rather difficult to try please that fashion editor but taking her to burger diner was interesting but bumping into one classmate almost got her caught but she getting good at advoid that issue.

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Billy left it too long to tell Jane about his relationship with Lulu but the kiss was amusing and an interesting way to spill the beans but Jane going the extra mile to impress Miyoko was great but taking her to the burger cafe was different

64 1234
Thread