Thread
Printable Version

Jane By Design Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 The Lookbook

It's a good job Jane has a passport and who wouldn't be over-the-moon when Gray told her she will be boarding a flight to Paris but you just knew the Lookbook would go missing and watching Jane trying to get into India's cupboard was amusing

The Image Issue

Well if thing in jane life was complicated enough having India visit her school because she remember that guy in the video and it's good thing he decided to change his appreance in this episode otherwise she would been caught but India was almost close to finding out about Jane if only she had listen carefully to the guidance councillors who reveal she Jane was student but India telling her to be quiet was amusing.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Jane should have more idea about what teenagers want than India but India at the school was priceless and I'm surprise she didn't have all the guys line up in the gym or something like that and if she had kept her big mouth shut long enough for the head to finish talking she would of found out Jane's secret

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well that problem she think she's more important than rest of them

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-20-2012 20:00 ]

1x07 The Teen Model

Jane trying to look after the teen supermodel Piper was hard work but fun to watch and to make thing worse Ben was getting tired of Jane's behavior and decides to lay down the law and ground her

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

it was amusing to see Ben act like the adult but getting advice from school councillor on how to deal with Jane certainly help with him trying to charm her

The Wedding Dress

Jane really has no luck but it was great wedding dress she designed but India just couldn't give her the credit she tried but i hadn't realised this show is very similar to Ugly Betty

The Getaway

Well it was about time her brother found out but i can't wait for the next episode it's going to be good.

Reply 31#31 bala's post

India trying to take credit for Jane's wedding dress design was cruel as i can image that was for her own wedding some day

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Ben acting as chaperone was crazy but poor Jane being stuck with India and leaving Nick in the lurch

The End of The Line

I was rather disappointed by spring mid-season final i mean seriously you call that a cliffhanger ?

Reply 36#36 bala's post

India has been a bitch to Jane for most of the season but she did seem sincere when she said she wasn't the mole and Ben letting Jane have her dream was nice

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I wasn't surprised who the real mole was he was a little too perfect

Jane By Design 1x11 Promo [HD]

Wow she work fast getting a role on this show

The Replacement

Well i have say the way they left the series off in last episode really didn't want me to watch this one but look like everything is back to normal but India reappearance was a nice and shocking surprise

Thread