Thread
Printable Version

Jane By Design Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Celebrity

Well Jane become big headed because she was photograph with a celebrity but India plan to take down Grey should be interesting if only india found out Jane was in high school.

The Surprise

Well they really save the best surprise for the end but Jane getting birthday party at work was really nice .

1x11 The Replacement

Ben trying his best to keep Jane's secret safe from Rita was amusing but it's a shame it was affecting his new relationship with her but pulling up along side them and then the bedroom was priceless

1x12 The Celebrity

Zoe holding Billy's hand was amusing but Jane milking the publicity is what any teenager would do in her situation and what a disaster the gorilla gram was

1x13 The Surprise

Well that's what you get when you try to plan a surprise birthday party but Ben should of known better and I cant believe they think Jane is 25, Jeremy getting locked in the cupboard was amusing

1x14 The Second Chance

Jane's mother, Kate being more worried about her age when Jane told her about how old they think she is was amusing but she was so close to spoiling everything for her and the way Billy found out the truth about Zoe was interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-12-2012 22:07 ]

1x15 The Online Date

Poor Rita only looked hot for 5 seconds and Kate deciding to help Gray take the next step with her love life by setting up an online dating was interesting but I thought it would backfire and Amanda kissing Ben to make Rita jealous did look a little desperate but she played a blinder with the hot sauce in the drink which made Rita look bad

The Backup Dress

Well you just knew Jane wearing the backup dress was bound to backfire but i am impressed how she used a table cloth and turned it into a dress was amusing. Now Jane home alone . Seriously she really get all luck first getting her dream job and now living alone

1x16 The Backup Dress

Jane must be cursed wearing the backup dress but helping to create the disaster for the dress to be needed for the first time in ten years was amusing and Amanda trying to suck up to Rita was interesting, Jane home alone should be fun

The Sleepover

This show really starting to bother me because it's getting ridiculous, First she get a adult job while being in high school which sounds crazy than she is able keep it secret until her brother finds out which was ok but in this episode she was able fly London without any supervision at least when she was in Paris she had India. If that wasn't bad enough she is able to fool school guidance councillor into thinking she not home alone. This is starting to get a bit ridiculous.   

Thread