26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Jane By Design Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jane By Design Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jane is a teenager who is mistaken as an adult and lands a job in a hip retail company. She must balance her high school life and her job while keeping her identity a secret.

Main Site

Jane By Design - 2 minute preview

[ Last edited by bala at 1-1-2012 18:29 ]

pilot

Well talk about luck apply internship and accidental get hired as Executive assistant was amusing but was she so busy she didn't even realise Jane seemed a bit too young mine you it amazing how clothes really make women look older than they suppose to. Her friend relationship with her enemy is bound to cause tension. It's going to be interesting to see how she manages both aspect of this act. Overall not a bad start to the series.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

She took it without her permission if she ever found out she would be in trouble

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Your right she probably would use it again but i bet one of these episode it will get clamped

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well money won't be but timing might be if she was meant to be in school or at work or doing other thing that prevent her from getting unclamped. Her biggest problem will managed both parts

The Runway

Well getting confused with her prom dress was bound to happens with trying to be in 2 places at the same time. I liked how she accidently put that dress in the runway which her boss was surprised but she still has a job. She really looked like chicken with her head cut off.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

How long can she keep this up ?

I give it until end of first season

The Birkin

Another episode missing from today update but what a great way get the people out of the house but trying to break up with her boss boyfriend was priceless

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i have say she doing a lot better than i expected her to be doing

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well she might have one less friend when she finds out who his girlfriend is

The Finger Bowl

Well it was rather difficult to try please that fashion editor but taking her to burger diner was interesting but bumping into one classmate almost got her caught but she getting good at advoid that issue.

The Image Issue

Well if thing in jane life was complicated enough having India visit her school because she remember that guy in the video and it's good thing he decided to change his appreance in this episode otherwise she would been caught but India was almost close to finding out about Jane if only she had listen carefully to the guidance councillors who reveal she Jane was student but India telling her to be quiet was amusing.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well that problem she think she's more important than rest of them

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

it was amusing to see Ben act like the adult but getting advice from school councillor on how to deal with Jane certainly help with him trying to charm her

The Wedding Dress

Jane really has no luck but it was great wedding dress she designed but India just couldn't give her the credit she tried but i hadn't realised this show is very similar to Ugly Betty

The Getaway

Well it was about time her brother found out but i can't wait for the next episode it's going to be good.

The End of The Line

I was rather disappointed by spring mid-season final i mean seriously you call that a cliffhanger ?

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

I wasn't surprised who the real mole was he was a little too perfect

Jane By Design 1x11 Promo [HD]

Wow she work fast getting a role on this show

26 12
Thread