38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Jane By Design Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Not a bad start getting the job as an assistant and increasing the wage offer as well was lucky and juggling her high-school life with the new career should be interesting but the use of the car should make it a little easier

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I know that but with her boss spending that much time abroad I'm sure she will use it again

Reply 7#7 bala's post

With the money she is earning that shouldn't be a problem

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 10#10 bala's post

How long will Jane take before she figures out that India is going to stop at nothing to get her to fall flat on her face and with all the dress changes she was bound to make a mistake but Gray remembering her actual name was a surprise

Reply 14#14 bala's post

If it's not bad enough Jane having India on her back but with the competition heating up between Jane and Lulu at school along with that to-do list it's going to be amusing and with India playing dirty it's going to be hard but the classical music was an impressive way to clear the house

Reply 16#16 bala's post

It's a good job she has some good friends to help her

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Billy left it too long to tell Jane about his relationship with Lulu but the kiss was amusing and an interesting way to spill the beans but Jane going the extra mile to impress Miyoko was great but taking her to the burger cafe was different

1x05 The Lookbook

It's a good job Jane has a passport and who wouldn't be over-the-moon when Gray told her she will be boarding a flight to Paris but you just knew the Lookbook would go missing and watching Jane trying to get into India's cupboard was amusing

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Jane should have more idea about what teenagers want than India but India at the school was priceless and I'm surprise she didn't have all the guys line up in the gym or something like that and if she had kept her big mouth shut long enough for the head to finish talking she would of found out Jane's secret

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-20-2012 20:00 ]

1x07 The Teen Model

Jane trying to look after the teen supermodel Piper was hard work but fun to watch and to make thing worse Ben was getting tired of Jane's behavior and decides to lay down the law and ground her

Reply 31#31 bala's post

India trying to take credit for Jane's wedding dress design was cruel as i can image that was for her own wedding some day

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Ben acting as chaperone was crazy but poor Jane being stuck with India and leaving Nick in the lurch

Reply 36#36 bala's post

India has been a bitch to Jane for most of the season but she did seem sincere when she said she wasn't the mole and Ben letting Jane have her dream was nice

38 12
Thread