26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Jane By Design Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Replacement

Well i have say the way they left the series off in last episode really didn't want me to watch this one but look like everything is back to normal but India reappearance was a nice and shocking surprise

The Celebrity

Well Jane become big headed because she was photograph with a celebrity but India plan to take down Grey should be interesting if only india found out Jane was in high school.

The Surprise

Well they really save the best surprise for the end but Jane getting birthday party at work was really nice .

The Backup Dress

Well you just knew Jane wearing the backup dress was bound to backfire but i am impressed how she used a table cloth and turned it into a dress was amusing. Now Jane home alone . Seriously she really get all luck first getting her dream job and now living alone

The Sleepover

This show really starting to bother me because it's getting ridiculous, First she get a adult job while being in high school which sounds crazy than she is able keep it secret until her brother finds out which was ok but in this episode she was able fly London without any supervision at least when she was in Paris she had India. If that wasn't bad enough she is able to fool school guidance councillor into thinking she not home alone. This is starting to get a bit ridiculous.   

The Bonus Check

What a season finale but with 18 episode seem like a odd number to end it on but Jane has got caught but i will be annoyed if she can get away from this by telling another lie that she voluntary at the school or something along those lines?.

26 12
Thread