Thread
Printable Version

Arctic Air Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

That turned out lucky for Bobby being later for the first plane they went to buy but Dev's after sex dance was priceless

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i don't even remember when she got hired ?

1x08 The Professional

You would of thought the police using Nelson would of given him some protection and Mel was double lucky that the sniper hit Zachary and not him

1x09 New North

Bobby should of checked with the other before leasing the helicopter and what his friend Gavin did was terrible but the photos was a great way to redeem himself and Dev is not have much luck with the ladies or is he

1x10 Drop in for Lunch

What a end to the first season with four of them surviving the crash but Mel's complications during surgery is one hell of a cliffhanger and Blake catching Krista kissing Bobby after agreeing to marry him will cause some trouble

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I didn't know this was season finale

Reply 26#26 bala's post

All the TV guides i have checked only have ten episodes but there is one comment on their homepage saying waiting to the fall for it to return but that could be wishful thinking

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I didn't know i thought it would been 13 episodes and normally they would watermark season finale in the cornor.

2x01 Wildfire

Bobby risking his own life to rescue Anna was great but the delay meant they couldn't fly out was unfortunate and Dev dropping the radio when they were heading in the wrong direction was quick thinking

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes but you can still see they haven't recovered from first season with Mel being a bit nervous go back . it was good returning episode .

2x02 Bombs Away

Saying in her own language "must be white" when someone was knocking the door was amusing and the eco-terrorist warning him before the second bombing was lucky for him and talk about a close call on the plane

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Are you notice change in direction this season it been more action/suspence compared to first season let's see what happens next week but         
Krista punching him after she saved him was rather amusing what an ungrateful person.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-17-2013 16:14 ]

Reply 32#32 bala's post

He was a real jerk being more worried about his expensive equipment than being alive

2x03 Open Season

The hunter standing on a beer trap outside the cabin was amusing and nice to see Mel back in the air but quick thinking to adjust the scope, Nelson was lucky to be alive thanks to Bobby and his sister

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

That was great thinking but he really came through.

What a tip getting those girls to entertain those passengers

2x04 Stormy Weather

I was wondering what the real estate agent whispered in Dev's ear but finding out why it was so cheap was disturbing but the girlfriend tagging along was amusing and the way Blake disarmed that guy was impressive

2x05 Old Wounds

Blake's friend joining the crew was interesting as he would of spent the night with one of them if it wasn't for his temper and then taking a plane drunk was just stupid, Jim coming back to win that first boxing match was impressive as that first punch dazed him but betting against him was risky as it wasn't his money

2x06 Dangerous Cargo

What a shame Tara got shot trying to save the polar bear but the way she went about it was reckless

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew it never good idea what cargo is live stock it bound to get complicated but she was right there were collector and look bobby relationship with kirsten will be rocky.

2x07 There's Gold in Them Thar Hills

The pool shark being hustled by Krista after allowing them to win a couple was priceless and the others setting off a mini gold rush was amusing as it cost over $67,000

Thread