Thread
Printable Version

Arctic Air Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she was a pool shark and i had feeling that guy would end up surviving   Mel actually get some claim was rather amusing

2x08 Secrets & Lies

You can understand why Petra thought her ex husband had abducted Connor after he found out his son knows Bobby is his biological father and the plan for a surprise 35th anniversary party was interesting as Mel found out quickly

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i kind of felt bad for Krista walking in them having a family night guss she made the wrong choice but will he tell her about the kiss or will she find out ?

Hell Hath No Fury

Well sabotage the engine to get back at bobby for what happened in fight was tragic but that was a close call there were almost on ground

Skeletons in the Closet

Who would thought title had two meaning but it was good episode so bad luck to mel

2x09 Hell Hath No Fury

Bobby lying about not turning up for his date with Delilah Fury was amusing but Kimbo sabotaging the plane to get even with Bobby and claim the insurance money was diabolical

2x10 Skeletons in the Closet

Rita being the one the retired Marshal was after was a surprise but an even bigger surprise was the kid she killed was his son and Krista helping Loreen arrange a traditional burial for the bones of her great-great-grandfather is bound to upset the other family members

Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Well we finally meet Kirsta mother and what a piece of work she was choosing to enjoy her life while she abandons her kid but the fact she left some money was nice gesture but doesn't make up for 25 year absence.

Fool Me Once

Well i love the ending with him pass the loan off to those guys

2x11 Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Meeting Krista mother was interesting as she looked like she was hiding something but I cant believe how selfish she was leaving just to have a good time, I didn't expect the bucket list but the bar fight was amusing as it was Marie who punch first and Connor referring to Bobby as a sperm donor was surprise

2x12 Fool Me Once

You can understand why Krista was pissed when she discovered Bobby and Petra's had kiss because she did ask him to be honest but Miranda using her brother for money was diabolical, Astrid having concussion leaving Cece to land the plane was interesting as it was over 40 years since he had lessons

Ts'inada

That was one hell of a kidnapping to get her brother out of hiding but did they cut the ending off because it look like Bobby is going to get shot since this was season finale surely ended it with him getting shot?.

2x13 Ts'inada

They didn't do a good job of faking Nelson's death and I cant believe Dev lost the dog but the interactive feature was a novel touch to the season final

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I thought this was cancellied

Reply 55#55 bala's post

What made you think that

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

No news on show suddenly it returns -when there no news i assume the show has been cancelled.

On some show promote - it return next year given no announcement i just assumed it hadn't been pick up.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Season 2 started the same time last year and there a lot of shows out there that trailers are hard to find

3x01 The River

Trust Dev to get over protective of Astrid when he was only trying to help but what a great rescue

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes i liked the fact every season they try to something new with the show rescue squad look like a good idea

Thread