35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Arctic Air Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Look like another great show from CBC

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I can see this going another year that going to make it difficult to cut down

Out of a Clear Blue Sky

Well this look like good Canadian drama but they really need to work on the suspense. It's not fast paced as i would like but nice show to watch when your bored.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but you just knew there would something wrong with Melvin causing that guy to take over and it be interesting whether he will allow Kirsta to take over or that other guy

All In

losing a plane but getting the contract seem like a bad thing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling that's going to be a regular thing as well someone being injured on the plane.

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i had a feeling one of these episode there were going to get hi-jacked

Northern Lights

It was about time we found what they secret package was and it's now going to be intresting to see how they protect him against him.

Vancouver is Such a Screwed-Up City

Well that was one hell of a trip but look like Bobby was late about realise his feelings for her and i don't think it's good idea to sleep with your room-mate but his dance in morning was amusing.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well i don't even remember when she got hired ?

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I didn't know this was season finale

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I didn't know i thought it would been 13 episodes and normally they would watermark season finale in the cornor.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes but you can still see they haven't recovered from first season with Mel being a bit nervous go back . it was good returning episode .

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Are you notice change in direction this season it been more action/suspence compared to first season let's see what happens next week but         
Krista punching him after she saved him was rather amusing what an ungrateful person.

[ Last edited by bala at 1-17-2013 16:14 ]

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

That was great thinking but he really came through.

What a tip getting those girls to entertain those passengers

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Well you just knew it never good idea what cargo is live stock it bound to get complicated but she was right there were collector and look bobby relationship with kirsten will be rocky.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well i had feeling she was a pool shark and i had feeling that guy would end up surviving   Mel actually get some claim was rather amusing

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well i kind of felt bad for Krista walking in them having a family night guss she made the wrong choice but will he tell her about the kiss or will she find out ?

Hell Hath No Fury

Well sabotage the engine to get back at bobby for what happened in fight was tragic but that was a close call there were almost on ground

Skeletons in the Closet

Who would thought title had two meaning but it was good episode so bad luck to mel

35 12
Thread