35 12
Thread
Printable Version

Arctic Air Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Well we finally meet Kirsta mother and what a piece of work she was choosing to enjoy her life while she abandons her kid but the fact she left some money was nice gesture but doesn't make up for 25 year absence.

Fool Me Once

Well i love the ending with him pass the loan off to those guys

Ts'inada

That was one hell of a kidnapping to get her brother out of hiding but did they cut the ending off because it look like Bobby is going to get shot since this was season finale surely ended it with him getting shot?.

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I thought this was cancellied

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

No news on show suddenly it returns -when there no news i assume the show has been cancelled.

On some show promote - it return next year given no announcement i just assumed it hadn't been pick up.

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

Yes i liked the fact every season they try to something new with the show rescue squad look like a good idea

The Fling

I really enjoyed this episode so many amusing moment so i won't ruin it but that one hell of a consequence of a fling that guy was massive but Dev trying to kick him off the plane was very amusing. Kirsten get stuck in a damaged plane was impressive how she landed as well as survived as well as flying it through a storm to get to yellowknife .

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

That was a smart trick

On the Edge

What Kirsta had to do was the toughest thing she would have ever done in her life but that what i call a tough day .

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I really hope he doesn't sue them for amputation

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

Well finding out where her runaway boyfriend was no surprise but she was lucky she didn't get killed

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say he was smooth perpetrator talking nicely and getting piece from engine to escape

Last Drop

Bobby creating more problems for him now he made enemy that wants to kill him but sad girl died because business guy selling boozes to dry state

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well it shows prejudice still exist in small town and i am glad that bobby managed to get to bottom of that situation fall through the ice was scary it was good thing he managed to get out with help of Connor.

Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Waited to watch both episode together but good cliffhanger but i think they really rush it at end but we kind of knew where it was all going with all characters and fact nothing left unresolved was great.

35 12
Thread