Thread
Printable Version

Arctic Air Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x04 Stormy Weather

I was wondering what the real estate agent whispered in Dev's ear but finding out why it was so cheap was disturbing but the girlfriend tagging along was amusing and the way Blake disarmed that guy was impressive

2x05 Old Wounds

Blake's friend joining the crew was interesting as he would of spent the night with one of them if it wasn't for his temper and then taking a plane drunk was just stupid, Jim coming back to win that first boxing match was impressive as that first punch dazed him but betting against him was risky as it wasn't his money

2x06 Dangerous Cargo

What a shame Tara got shot trying to save the polar bear but the way she went about it was reckless

2x07 There's Gold in Them Thar Hills

The pool shark being hustled by Krista after allowing them to win a couple was priceless and the others setting off a mini gold rush was amusing as it cost over $67,000

2x08 Secrets & Lies

You can understand why Petra thought her ex husband had abducted Connor after he found out his son knows Bobby is his biological father and the plan for a surprise 35th anniversary party was interesting as Mel found out quickly

2x09 Hell Hath No Fury

Bobby lying about not turning up for his date with Delilah Fury was amusing but Kimbo sabotaging the plane to get even with Bobby and claim the insurance money was diabolical

2x10 Skeletons in the Closet

Rita being the one the retired Marshal was after was a surprise but an even bigger surprise was the kid she killed was his son and Krista helping Loreen arrange a traditional burial for the bones of her great-great-grandfather is bound to upset the other family members

2x11 Blood Is Thicker Than Water

Meeting Krista mother was interesting as she looked like she was hiding something but I cant believe how selfish she was leaving just to have a good time, I didn't expect the bucket list but the bar fight was amusing as it was Marie who punch first and Connor referring to Bobby as a sperm donor was surprise

2x12 Fool Me Once

You can understand why Krista was pissed when she discovered Bobby and Petra's had kiss because she did ask him to be honest but Miranda using her brother for money was diabolical, Astrid having concussion leaving Cece to land the plane was interesting as it was over 40 years since he had lessons

2x13 Ts'inada

They didn't do a good job of faking Nelson's death and I cant believe Dev lost the dog but the interactive feature was a novel touch to the season final

Reply 55#55 bala's post

What made you think that

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Season 2 started the same time last year and there a lot of shows out there that trailers are hard to find

3x01 The River

Trust Dev to get over protective of Astrid when he was only trying to help but what a great rescue

3x02 High Water

Bruce risking all those lives thinking he could get the trucking contract was selfish and the fact the dam was about to burst was irresponsible but all pulling together to build a makeshift dam-buster was awesome

3x03 The Fling

I'm guessing Kirsten wont be buying that plane and waiting six hours to report it when she was supposed to be only 20 minutes was crazy but fixing it between them was impressive and trust Blake to sleep with a married woman

3x04 The Finish Line

Trust the guys to risk joining the high-stakes plane race to lay to rest some ghosts from Mel’s past and glad the cheaters didn't prosper as they took Mel’s plane after their broke down

3x05 The Devils You Know

The way the officer arrested the big guy was impressive but Krista taking out the girlfriend was amusing and Bobby fighting to save Petra’s life savings was understandable as Dearman was about to loss it but taking Bruce's truck was karma for what he did

3x06 On the Edge

God help if it was one of the bureaucrats on the mountain side and only an unlicensed rescue team but after the wife's phone call that amputation was heart wrenching and the look on all there faces as he screamed out just made you want to cry

3x07 Flying Solo

Caitlin going AWOL on her first solo flight was risky

Thread