Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Didn't check above to see what the last video is posted ?

Whenever i see a promo i always play the video above to make sure it's different from your one.

It's great to see you getting more actively in posting promo it's makes it easier for me sit back let you run the fourm

The L.A.Complex : The Contract Preview

Vacancy

Wow i can't believe how much i had missed this show but it should be amusing the situations all character are in this season. I mean booking a role on Christian show while dressed like something else was bad move but she really save it at end by quote a famous quote.

Man that beating he got was sad but killing himself afterwards was worse.

Just great she's pregnant but the father is acting like a child means she really has no choice but help him but when he finds out he's going be father it really going sober him up. .

The Contract

Well where do i start with this episode i am really enjoying this series, i will start job offer to be her boyfriend that sounds really crazy but discussing it with his girlfriend and she suggesting this might help him get exposure which really makes wonder if celebs actually do this to get famous.

Telling that crazy guy he's a faggot was rather sad since they really should phased it more better than use that term espically on a teen show ?. How difficult would for him to say he's gay instead of faggot?.

So new characters really surprise that she knows how fix the apartments

The L.A. Complex : Choose Your Battles Preview

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I imagine this is common in the industry

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah it does talk about easy money and only 2-3 hours of work  

Choose Your Battles

Well i can't believe he fell for that i mean she told him it was a competition but to fall for that was a bit too much but answering his phone when his girlfriend call was priceless. We get to see some rapping from him which was nice because that one hell of a smackdown he gave that other rapper .

The L.A. Complex : Be A Man Preview

Be A Man

Wow what an episode but the 3 way really surprised me that wasn't direction i thought there were going for but it's nice that they actually put this on a teen show since most of them that type of thing is shown on adult shows only. I realise they couldn't go all the way but the fact they at least hinted it was amusing.

So we meet the rapper dad who seem to explain why he is way he is.

Raquel better be careful otherwise she might accidental reveal she's pregnant but should she be drinking ?

The L.A. Complex : Taking The Day Preview

Taking The Day

Well not sure what to make of this episode but i am glad she had seconds thought about 3 way but continue it next time was really ridiculous i know she want to remain on the show but that taking it beyond your role

The L.A. Complex : Rules of Thirds Preview

[ Last edited by bala at 8-21-2012 19:45 ]

The L.A. Complex - Half Way Preview

Rules of Thirds

Well you just knew that 3 way relationship wouldn't last but Raquel finding out that it was all acting on her rehab show but how she change the situation to her favour was amazing and it really open you eyes up to reality tv about how much is acting is invloved. I am not surprised her sister walked out with him from that strange acting gig

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Yes but accusing the man about moral clause and going through his laptop to show he not as moral as we think but when it came back clean it was amusing. Nick getting the job was great but what a sore loser thinking just because she female she would get the job . What a damn shame about the guy in rehab OD as result of manipulation by the other two characters

The L.A. Complex - Stay Preview

Stay

Wow who would thought he be hiding in an empty apartment and it look all the gang are back at the complex

The L.A. Complex : Help Wanted Preview

Help Wanted

Don't let that promo fool you she is his sister but what a nutjob when we found out she one those Scientology geek ?. I hope she doesn't covert him but i still don't trust her.

Thread