Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Talk about changing their minds at the end of episode 5 they said next week is the shocking mid season final and tvrage has 13 for the first season and imdb has 19 episodes

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-4-2012 05:43 ]

2x01 Vacancy

I'm surprised Tariq let Kaldrick off so lightly after the beating he gave him but the suicide or attempted suicide was also a surprise

2x02 The Contract

That has to be the strangest contract but being paid to date her was an interesting idea and Kaldrick surviving the attempted suicide was a little predictable

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I bet it pays really well

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Nice work if you can get it

2x03 Choose Your Battles

As much as I cant stand Kaldrick for what he did but the way he handled the young rapper was impressive and as the kid threw the first punch he got what he deserved and Beth breaking a few rules to get Simon more auditions was amusing

2x04 Be A Man

I'm not surprised Nick was tired of Sabrina's cruel pranks and Beth's mouth gets her into trouble at Simon's auditions was amusing, what was Raquel thinking by drinking while pregnant and then driving

2x05 Taking The Day

Raquel was a bit of a bitch the way she spoke to Connor after he came to her aid and Beth being happy to sleep with the married guy was interesting but Abby's love life getting even more complicated was priceless

2x06 Rules of Thirds

I don't now who's the worst between Sabrina and Nick but Nick arriving in her cloths was brave and Raquel trying to manipulates her cast mates was interesting and the poolside argument was priceless

2x07 Half Way

Simon giving Beth a hard time because of his last part was interesting and he probable already knew deep down the real reason his father isn't around but running away at his age would be scary, Laura loosing her temper was amusing but how the others on the set couldn't tell that Laura and Brandon are sleeping together was bizarre

2x08 Stay

The bridge lesson almost turning into a sex lesson was amusing and Connor's reaction to them getting back together was bizarre as he was being paid to be her boyfriend but Simon being found on the complex was great

2x09 Help Wanted

The guys thinking Connor had pulled the girl was amusing as she was his sister and Beth memorising the dictionary was impressive but trust her to forget to pick up Simon while having her own fun, Nick getting fired was predictable as he was taking the blame for the coke

2x10 Make It Right

Nick telling Sabrina's parents he's a blimp pilot I thought was funny and I'm surprised Abby helped Kaldrick search for Tariq but Beth and Simon father paying them a surprise visit should be interesting

2x11 Now Or Never

The way Raquel continues to raise money for her film is disturbing but profitable and that was a close call with the old drunk guy, I'm glad Simon said he wanted to stay with Beth and the complex coming to their rescue was nice but poor Kal just as he's getting to know his father

Thread