Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Other Side of the Door

Alice was naive thinking the sex tape would open doors for her when some doors will hit her ass on the way out but the offer from Vivid was impressive

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well she can't be surprised she got the offer but she should knew the tape would make it harder to get a job

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Paris has done OK after her tape but once Alice signs up with Vivid there's no going back

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well Paris really has no skill apart from fact she's a hilton you would think she would at least learn how run her empire once her parents retire

Home

Seriously how does that comic get so much action

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I don't know why Tariq puts up with him hiding in the closet but what he did to Abby was diabolical but what an interesting way they got Alice to change her mind back and some comedians get all the luck

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

because it will ruin his rapper image

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Just because he's a rapper so Tariq is expected to be treated like a door mat

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well he really has no choice since he could get him fired and Tariq is new music business

Reply 29#29 bala's post

You can't have a relationship with a bully he is no better than the guy who beats up his partner

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Your right hence why he left him at the end of the episode

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I wouldn't of waited that long he has treated him like crap since day one

This has now been added to the flash site

Burn It Down

I really hope they make a second season of this show because i enjoyed the 6 episode . Who would thought getting in a bar fight would actually make him more famous.

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It's not finished yet there are another six episode to come

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Oh i thought it was only 6 episodes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_L.A._Complex_episodes

That what it says on above link

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Check the episodes ordered on this link http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-30411 and if i remember at the end of episode 5 they said next weeks mid season final or something like that

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-19-2012 11:10 ]

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Oh that good to know

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It's a shame Alice didn't get the phone call for the 8 month world tour before she kissed the last guy in the hope of getting the job because most people would of been happy and he was lucky that the bar fight helped his career

Thread