88 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The L.A. Complex Premieres on MuchMusic on January 10, 2012

Full of new relationships, salacious temptations and make-it-or-break it decisions, THE L.A. COMPLEX's coming-of-age dwellers grapple with life's defining moments as they deal with the unreality of the show-biz industry. In the series premiere "Down in L.A." after getting evicted and finding herself broke and desperate, Abby finds a place to crash at "The Lux" motel in Los Angeles. Here, she meets a group of like-minded, displaced dreamers and after a series of missed opportunities, mishaps, and a broken down vehicle, Abby starts to wonder if it's time to go back to Toronto and give up her dreams, or if tomorrow will be her day?

Homepage

Discuss Anything About The L.A. Complex Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

this looks pretty good

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

I thought the same thing and that's the first time i have heard of this channel

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I have also never heard of that channel.

pilot

Ok this look like copy cat of melrose place (original) you would thought they would learnt a lesson with reboot however i liked how they used younger cast which might work. It quite same concept of melrose place just with younger character . I felt this show cross between 90210 and melrose place with the only difference all of them want to be famous and none of them are in high school.

To be honest i think this show might get cancelled but the ending was priceless i almost LOL. I suppose that one day to earn money but she really was quite talented and puke in the audition was no way to make a great first impression. That comic really needs to work on his material.

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Hitting on the pharmacist while buying the morning after pill was amusing but throwing up at the audition was sick and that comedy sketch had to be the worst i had ever heard

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i loved the ending that was best dancing i seen in a club

Reply 8#8 bala's post

From the smile on her face i would think she would do the dancing job

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but was surprised by strip tease since that actually not part of being a dancer but i suppose this common for dancers to be stippers on club.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

So is a lap dancer a stripper or dancer

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

All 3 i imagine

Episode 2

Another great episode but what a surprising way to end the episode You really can't believe it it was rather amusing and surprising at the same time this is so much better than 90210. I will never look at a rapper again the same way again.

1x02 Do Something

The thing Rike did for Alice was nice like covering while she went to the audition and then take her to the red carpet event

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was surprised that she did do a free one for him consider what he did for her

1x03 Who You Know

what a bad day for Abby, first catching the new guy having sex then falling flat on her face but to top it all off she plays a dead hooker in a sealed body bag, Alice being asked to make a sex tape was disturbing especially with Ricky and even worse agreeing to it, Megan falling asleep was priceless but his revenge was sweet and certainly stopped her laughing

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

At least he got some good comedy material that made him funny just when he needed it

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Most comedians talk about their partner which is what the audience can relate too

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

She was one night stand

88 12345
Thread