Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Talk about changing their minds at the end of episode 5 they said next week is the shocking mid season final and tvrage has 13 for the first season and imdb has 19 episodes

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-4-2012 05:43 ]

CILPS

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Now you posted samething as i did

i think we even now for fringe double post

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Didn't check above to see what the last video is posted ?

Whenever i see a promo i always play the video above to make sure it's different from your one.

It's great to see you getting more actively in posting promo it's makes it easier for me sit back let you run the fourm

The L.A.Complex : The Contract Preview

Vacancy

Wow i can't believe how much i had missed this show but it should be amusing the situations all character are in this season. I mean booking a role on Christian show while dressed like something else was bad move but she really save it at end by quote a famous quote.

Man that beating he got was sad but killing himself afterwards was worse.

Just great she's pregnant but the father is acting like a child means she really has no choice but help him but when he finds out he's going be father it really going sober him up. .

2x01 Vacancy

I'm surprised Tariq let Kaldrick off so lightly after the beating he gave him but the suicide or attempted suicide was also a surprise

The Contract

Well where do i start with this episode i am really enjoying this series, i will start job offer to be her boyfriend that sounds really crazy but discussing it with his girlfriend and she suggesting this might help him get exposure which really makes wonder if celebs actually do this to get famous.

Telling that crazy guy he's a faggot was rather sad since they really should phased it more better than use that term espically on a teen show ?. How difficult would for him to say he's gay instead of faggot?.

So new characters really surprise that she knows how fix the apartments

The L.A. Complex : Choose Your Battles Preview

2x02 The Contract

That has to be the strangest contract but being paid to date her was an interesting idea and Kaldrick surviving the attempted suicide was a little predictable

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I imagine this is common in the industry

Reply 54#54 bala's post

I bet it pays really well

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah it does talk about easy money and only 2-3 hours of work  

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Nice work if you can get it

Choose Your Battles

Well i can't believe he fell for that i mean she told him it was a competition but to fall for that was a bit too much but answering his phone when his girlfriend call was priceless. We get to see some rapping from him which was nice because that one hell of a smackdown he gave that other rapper .

The L.A. Complex : Be A Man Preview

Be A Man

Wow what an episode but the 3 way really surprised me that wasn't direction i thought there were going for but it's nice that they actually put this on a teen show since most of them that type of thing is shown on adult shows only. I realise they couldn't go all the way but the fact they at least hinted it was amusing.

So we meet the rapper dad who seem to explain why he is way he is.

Raquel better be careful otherwise she might accidental reveal she's pregnant but should she be drinking ?

Thread