Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x03 Choose Your Battles

As much as I cant stand Kaldrick for what he did but the way he handled the young rapper was impressive and as the kid threw the first punch he got what he deserved and Beth breaking a few rules to get Simon more auditions was amusing

The L.A. Complex : Taking The Day Preview

2x04 Be A Man

I'm not surprised Nick was tired of Sabrina's cruel pranks and Beth's mouth gets her into trouble at Simon's auditions was amusing, what was Raquel thinking by drinking while pregnant and then driving

Taking The Day

Well not sure what to make of this episode but i am glad she had seconds thought about 3 way but continue it next time was really ridiculous i know she want to remain on the show but that taking it beyond your role

The L.A. Complex : Rules of Thirds Preview

[ Last edited by bala at 8-21-2012 19:45 ]

2x05 Taking The Day

Raquel was a bit of a bitch the way she spoke to Connor after he came to her aid and Beth being happy to sleep with the married guy was interesting but Abby's love life getting even more complicated was priceless

The L.A. Complex - Half Way Preview

Rules of Thirds

Well you just knew that 3 way relationship wouldn't last but Raquel finding out that it was all acting on her rehab show but how she change the situation to her favour was amazing and it really open you eyes up to reality tv about how much is acting is invloved. I am not surprised her sister walked out with him from that strange acting gig

2x06 Rules of Thirds

I don't now who's the worst between Sabrina and Nick but Nick arriving in her cloths was brave and Raquel trying to manipulates her cast mates was interesting and the poolside argument was priceless

2x07 Half Way

Simon giving Beth a hard time because of his last part was interesting and he probable already knew deep down the real reason his father isn't around but running away at his age would be scary, Laura loosing her temper was amusing but how the others on the set couldn't tell that Laura and Brandon are sleeping together was bizarre

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Yes but accusing the man about moral clause and going through his laptop to show he not as moral as we think but when it came back clean it was amusing. Nick getting the job was great but what a sore loser thinking just because she female she would get the job . What a damn shame about the guy in rehab OD as result of manipulation by the other two characters

The L.A. Complex - Stay Preview

Stay

Wow who would thought he be hiding in an empty apartment and it look all the gang are back at the complex

The L.A. Complex : Help Wanted Preview

Help Wanted

Don't let that promo fool you she is his sister but what a nutjob when we found out she one those Scientology geek ?. I hope she doesn't covert him but i still don't trust her.

2x08 Stay

The bridge lesson almost turning into a sex lesson was amusing and Connor's reaction to them getting back together was bizarre as he was being paid to be her boyfriend but Simon being found on the complex was great

2x09 Help Wanted

The guys thinking Connor had pulled the girl was amusing as she was his sister and Beth memorising the dictionary was impressive but trust her to forget to pick up Simon while having her own fun, Nick getting fired was predictable as he was taking the blame for the coke

Thread