44 123
Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

pilot

Ok this look like copy cat of melrose place (original) you would thought they would learnt a lesson with reboot however i liked how they used younger cast which might work. It quite same concept of melrose place just with younger character . I felt this show cross between 90210 and melrose place with the only difference all of them want to be famous and none of them are in high school.

To be honest i think this show might get cancelled but the ending was priceless i almost LOL. I suppose that one day to earn money but she really was quite talented and puke in the audition was no way to make a great first impression. That comic really needs to work on his material.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i loved the ending that was best dancing i seen in a club

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but was surprised by strip tease since that actually not part of being a dancer but i suppose this common for dancers to be stippers on club.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

All 3 i imagine

Episode 2

Another great episode but what a surprising way to end the episode You really can't believe it it was rather amusing and surprising at the same time this is so much better than 90210. I will never look at a rapper again the same way again.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was surprised that she did do a free one for him consider what he did for her

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

At least he got some good comedy material that made him funny just when he needed it

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

She was one night stand

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well she can't be surprised she got the offer but she should knew the tape would make it harder to get a job

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well Paris really has no skill apart from fact she's a hilton you would think she would at least learn how run her empire once her parents retire

Home

Seriously how does that comic get so much action

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

because it will ruin his rapper image

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well he really has no choice since he could get him fired and Tariq is new music business

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Your right hence why he left him at the end of the episode

Burn It Down

I really hope they make a second season of this show because i enjoyed the 6 episode . Who would thought getting in a bar fight would actually make him more famous.

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Oh i thought it was only 6 episodes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_L.A._Complex_episodes

That what it says on above link

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Oh that good to know

Season 2

CILPS

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Now you posted samething as i did

i think we even now for fringe double post

44 123