42 123
Thread
Printable Version

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The L.A. Complex Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The L.A. Complex Premieres on MuchMusic on January 10, 2012

Full of new relationships, salacious temptations and make-it-or-break it decisions, THE L.A. COMPLEX's coming-of-age dwellers grapple with life's defining moments as they deal with the unreality of the show-biz industry. In the series premiere "Down in L.A." after getting evicted and finding herself broke and desperate, Abby finds a place to crash at "The Lux" motel in Los Angeles. Here, she meets a group of like-minded, displaced dreamers and after a series of missed opportunities, mishaps, and a broken down vehicle, Abby starts to wonder if it's time to go back to Toronto and give up her dreams, or if tomorrow will be her day?

Homepage

Discuss Anything About The L.A. Complex Here

Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

I thought the same thing and that's the first time i have heard of this channel

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Hitting on the pharmacist while buying the morning after pill was amusing but throwing up at the audition was sick and that comedy sketch had to be the worst i had ever heard

Reply 8#8 bala's post

From the smile on her face i would think she would do the dancing job

Reply 10#10 bala's post

So is a lap dancer a stripper or dancer

1x02 Do Something

The thing Rike did for Alice was nice like covering while she went to the audition and then take her to the red carpet event

1x03 Who You Know

what a bad day for Abby, first catching the new guy having sex then falling flat on her face but to top it all off she plays a dead hooker in a sealed body bag, Alice being asked to make a sex tape was disturbing especially with Ricky and even worse agreeing to it, Megan falling asleep was priceless but his revenge was sweet and certainly stopped her laughing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Most comedians talk about their partner which is what the audience can relate too

1x04 Other Side of the Door

Alice was naive thinking the sex tape would open doors for her when some doors will hit her ass on the way out but the offer from Vivid was impressive

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Paris has done OK after her tape but once Alice signs up with Vivid there's no going back

Reply 25#25 bala's post

I don't know why Tariq puts up with him hiding in the closet but what he did to Abby was diabolical but what an interesting way they got Alice to change her mind back and some comedians get all the luck

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Just because he's a rapper so Tariq is expected to be treated like a door mat

Reply 29#29 bala's post

You can't have a relationship with a bully he is no better than the guy who beats up his partner

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I wouldn't of waited that long he has treated him like crap since day one

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It's not finished yet there are another six episode to come

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Check the episodes ordered on this link http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-30411 and if i remember at the end of episode 5 they said next weeks mid season final or something like that

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-19-2012 11:10 ]

Reply 34#34 bala's post

It's a shame Alice didn't get the phone call for the 8 month world tour before she kissed the last guy in the hope of getting the job because most people would of been happy and he was lucky that the bar fight helped his career

42 123
Thread