Thread
Printable Version

Stella (Sky One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x09 Episode 9

Poor Alan chocking when he thought Nancy was pregnant but when she asked him to marry her i knew he would say no but everyone thinking he was joking she assumed he meant yes, Emma going into labour whilst at school but staying to finish her exam was awesome and with the birth Stella and Rob are becoming much closer

1x10 Episode 10

I'm not surprised Sean is pissed off after seeing Stella and Rob kissing and Sunil parents still wanting the wedding to go ahead was predictable but threatening to take their flat away if they don't was a big mistake because they got married with Nancy and Alan as their witnesses but what a revelation that Stella is eight weeks pregnant and Rob or Sean could be the father

Stella Series 2 Trailer

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-20-2013 10:26 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-20-2013 10:25 ]

2x01 Episode 1

Getting turned on with an undertaking magazine is disturbing but their role playing games are amusing but Luke being refused entry to Canada and coming back home should be interesting

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2013 09:53 ]

2x02 Episode 2

What a waste of time Dai was in the funeral home with him telling them the dying smile was involuntary and then the terrible make-up job on the body but after all that's happened I cant believe Stella never did a pregnancy test and being told after the scan that she wasn't pregnant was a surprise

2x03 Episode 3

Turning Stella's pregnancy scare into the menopause made sense and being able to identify the cakes to get the job was different but sneezing in the flour was amusing and I'm not surprised she hit the boss after what she said about Luke

2x04 Episode 4

Emma was right about that girl fancying Sunil but I don't think pushing her away will stop her advances and I'm not surprised Dai's marriage is in crisis but that group was bizarre

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-23-2013 16:06 ]

2x05 Episode 5

Teaching babies the Toby Tall rime was bizarre as she was using her middle finger like an insult and Stella saying Paula was looking shagged was priceless as she had a guy in the shower

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-23-2013 16:07 ]

2x06 Episode 6

Rob asking Luke to take his surname so her can change the company name to father & son was interesting and Stella thinking it was a good idea was a surprise, Paula leaving the baby with a passenger on the bus was crazy and going back for her coat and not the baby made it worse and Dai being a jerk was annoying

2x07 Episode 7

Bobby having to deal with a grave situation during his first solo funeral interesting as the plot had been double booked and fighting over it was disrespectful but amusing

2x08 Episode 8

I cant believe they would practice singing at the funeral home while grieving customers are downstairs and Luke's fight night might not of gone the way he hoped after that low blow but at leased he got the girl and Rob decking him was great

2x09 Episode 9

Sean interrupting Stella and Rob was bad timing and I can't believe Dai has gone from one kinky relationship with Paula to another with the police woman, I liked the way Emma handled Sunil's stalker girlfriend

2x10 Episode 10

Daddy translating the Welsh - Punjabi argument was a surprise as he has only ever spoke Welsh and how how they all thought he died playing bowls was bizarre but it's a good job there was a mobile in the coffin and Stella not going to Canada with Rob was predictable

Thread