Thread
Printable Version

viptv not working

viptv not working

i cant get a feed every time i attempt a hyperlink it says stream not found. please help

Reply 1#1 zehtov's post

If it's happening on every show you try to watch, please see our Flash Player Troubleshooting thread.  Usually refreshing the page clears up the issue.  Occasionally there is an issue with the upload, so you may also want to check the Error Reporting thread.  Go to the most recent posts to see if others are having problems with the show/s you are trying to watch.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Series don't show

I get the same message when I try to download from the english server. The american server loads soooo slow that it takes me 3 hours to watch a show. It at every show I try to watch, its not realplayer and its not working when I reload the page.
Please help. I miss my series!

Reply 3#3 Hehoe2009's post

You mention realplayer not being the problem but there is no English server on that site so i assume you are on the flash site and at the moment the US server is under maintenance to double it's capacity

Series don't show - Part II

I have a mac, updated all my software...please help.

Reply 5#5 Hehoe2009's post

You have to let use know what show, season, episode and server you have tried so someone can check it out

Reply 5#5 Hehoe2009's post

As codebreaker said, we need more information to assist you.  Please be aware that currently, our US server is undergoing an overhaul, so we recommend using the EU server.  You may get the "stream not found" error initially, but usually this is fixed by refreshing the page.  We can give more specific help if you post with more info.  Thanks.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread