108 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Call The Midwife (BBC One) General Discussion (Spoilers)

6x04 Episode 4

Marnie being in financial trouble couldn't of happened at a worse time with her being under the strains of pregnancy and about to be evicted but that arrangement with her cousin to give her the new baby was bound to have complications but that was emotional

6x05 Episode 5

I'm guessing the expectant mothers pain in her teeth was worse than labour but being petrified of the dentist wasn't unusual especially as she had to have them all out and poor Reggie loosing his mother suddenly was tragic with him needing special help, Sister Mary Cynthia being in that mental hospital was disturbing and Trixie being asked out by the dentist was nice

6x06 Episode 6

Valerie may be new to Nonnatus House and still finding her feet but how she took care of heavily pregnant and first-time mother, Nadifa was impressive as it was her first female circumcision, I'm glade they got Cynthia out of the asylum and Trixie going on a date with the dentist was nice

6x07 Episode 7

You have to feel for the Mullucks as it becomes apparent how everyone else treats their thalidomide daughter but being refused a nursery place must of hurt and I'm not surprised Susan's father was sceptical about the replacement limbs, Phyllis running the boy over was tragic and the fact the boy's father had just gave her a sherry after delivering his latest child just made things worse

6x08 Episode 8

With Barbara's father going abroad for three years you just knew she would want to get married before he left but the carousel was a nice surprise and I know the family planning clinic plays an important part but Barbara and her new contraceptive was amusing and Wilma popping the pill like candy was asking for trouble but I had no idea she would die from it

108 123456
Thread