Thread
Printable Version

GCB (Good Christian Belles) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I thought what her mother did at end invite all those people to Bobbious was rather nice

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Yes that was really nice

Love is Patient

This was a good episode.  Loved the chili convo.  I would love if an actual plot line came out though. that would be great.

Kitten lugging a saddle was funny!!  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Yes the chilli conversation was rather amusing but i liked how Amanda told her talk to her husband before giving her the milk

Wolf in sheep clothing

Well Amanda is one resourceful women of all the contacts she knows but she handled the situation quite well.

1x03 Love is Patient

Sharon being taken down by a falling woman just after saying the words was ironic and Heather not being able to find the right group at the singles church meeting was amusing but i was not surprised that Amanda got the wrong pinata back

1x04 A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Cricket sticking up for Amanda after the bad publicity over the jeans was a surprise but how Amanda found out who the blogger is was impressive but who answered the phone was amusing

Forbidden Fruit

Well Amanda meeting Carlene younger brother with a car accident with him being pantless was priceless . So glad they censor that .

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I am glad amanda was able to get a man and GIGI getting up on stage was fabulous!  Loud and Proud!

Feel bad for the real estate chick.  I know she wasnt trying to be petty but the guy wasn't very understanding from someone who's from the area!  wow...have some understanding!

This has now been added to the flash site

1x6

This show has such potential but honestly it's just a little dumb.  There seems to be no point.  There's no consistent story.   

Funny but doesn't seem to go anywhere.  

Charlene being shot is good!!!   Lol. Funny

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

What don't you understand about this show it has consistent story you are just not seeing it . Each episode deal with an issues but consistent storyline are within the characters.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Ehh I get that they have the small storylines, but honestly something bigger would be better...

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

I see what your saying you want know where the money is

Reply 38#38 bala's post

or at least the husband had a partner and he's still in on it.  Or the husband is still alive and causing trouble...>SoMeThInG

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

I think you watch too many police dramas

Thread