Thread
Printable Version

GCB (Good Christian Belles) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Probably.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

This show is suppose to be a light show you can watch and switch off your brains

1x05 Forbidden Fruit

Sods law the one time you are caught with your pants down you are involved in an accident but i would of liked to of seen Amanda explain to Carlene how she had her brothers pants and bringing Sheryl Crow was a nice surprise but knocking the smile of their faces was great

1x06 Turn the Other Cheek

Carlene getting shot in the ass was priceless and I'm surprised Amanda shown her boobs to Angus just to help with Carlene's marriage licence

Pride Comes Before a Fall

Well seeing her crash through the church windows during the play was priceless

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I loved that Amanda told those girls what she thought in the church!!  GREAT!!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x07 Sex is Divine

The Pastor surprising the congregation with an assignment to get frisky by having sex once a day was amusing but Carlene going overboard with the safe sex messaging was predictable and Amanda accepting the job as Pastor's assistant is going to be interesting

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Scare each others kids was amusing

1x08 Pride Comes Before a Fall

Sharon's catch phrase "Losing it with Jesus" sounded rude and the mud slinging was amusing but Carlene continuing after breaking the window was impressive

Adam & Eve’s Rib

Well it kind obvious the girl were going win the competition since that point of the storyline and i feeling he was up to something so the question is whether he using her or whether he really likes her ?

Revelation

Well you just knew going to Mexico would be a bad idea but getting kidnapped was rather predictable

Cancelled

Reply 54#54 spratt89's post

Yep i thought so

Reply 54#54 spratt89's post

This was a little predictable

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Yet why did we bother watching this ?

Think how behind you are was it worth it

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I will still watch the last two episodes

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Those were nice episodes to end the series

1x09 Adam & Eve’s Rib

Carlene playing dirty by trying to buy all the meat was predictable but the dogs were amusing and the t-shirt logo was hot and winning was a little obvious

Thread