24 12
Thread
Printable Version

GCB (Good Christian Belles) Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i am on the fence with this

GCB Sneak Peeks

Pilot

Since Desperate housewives (DH) is on the final season on ABC i think is planning that this show as it's replacement however from the first episode i have feeling this show won't last because it really didn't keep my interest i admit there were some amusing moments in this episode but it not strong enough to be a replacement for DH.

I liked they changed B word from the original title. It has potential as with all shows but finding a job as waitress at bobbious was amusing consider her values on dress like that. This show is a grown up version of high school where these women want revenge. Most adult grow up but seriously need move on.

I love Church ending with her prayer

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

LOL i can't resist a new show

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah it sucks to be you but at least you watch during quiet period coming up .

Last friday was dead for me hence why i started watching sea Patrol

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

It does seem to be a girly show which certainly make it addictive for some reason

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

Well I agree sorry it didn't appeal to you but this was the closest comparison i found to Hart of Dixie

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Most mother try not to speak ill of the dead

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yeah that one show she wasn't expecting at the prep rally but you would thoughts teenage guys would at least gave her around applause for showing them . It's least they could do but to actually pixel it on screen was rather amusing as well. That T-shirt was amusing but  i had look up what that meant

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I thought what her mother did at end invite all those people to Bobbious was rather nice

Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Yes the chilli conversation was rather amusing but i liked how Amanda told her talk to her husband before giving her the milk

Wolf in sheep clothing

Well Amanda is one resourceful women of all the contacts she knows but she handled the situation quite well.

Forbidden Fruit

Well Amanda meeting Carlene younger brother with a car accident with him being pantless was priceless . So glad they censor that .

Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

What don't you understand about this show it has consistent story you are just not seeing it . Each episode deal with an issues but consistent storyline are within the characters.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

I see what your saying you want know where the money is

Reply 39#39 arksongbird80's post

I think you watch too many police dramas

Reply 41#41 arksongbird80's post

This show is suppose to be a light show you can watch and switch off your brains

Pride Comes Before a Fall

Well seeing her crash through the church windows during the play was priceless

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Scare each others kids was amusing

Adam & Eve’s Rib

Well it kind obvious the girl were going win the competition since that point of the storyline and i feeling he was up to something so the question is whether he using her or whether he really likes her ?

24 12
Thread