Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scandal Premiered on ABC on April 05, 2012

From the creator and executive producers of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice comes a drama revolving around the life and work of a professional crisis manager and her dysfunctional staff.

A former media relations consultant to the President, Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) dedicates her life to protecting and defending the public images of our nation's elite. After leaving the White House, the power consultant opened her own firm, hoping to start a new chapter -- both professionally and personally -- but she can't seem to completely cut ties with her past. Slowly it becomes apparent that her staff, who specialize in fixing the lives of other people, can't quite fix the ones closest at hand -- their own.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Scandal Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-17-2013 05:55 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-16-2012 23:17 ]

Scandal Sneak Peak

I'm so going to love this show! It's the same kind of humor as Fairly legal (which is great also) but then with a bit more adventure. =)

The Fast Talkers of ABC's SCANDAL

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I like that he can play her and that she can't resist him, but I hate that he's married.
Going up against the white house is going to be interesting.

Sweet Baby

Well i liked the first episode and you can see it's nothing like Fairly Legal but i like the fact she didn't even know it was a job interview i liked how they introduce her and audience to all the characters. Well i knew they was reason why she left the white house glad they covered in first episode.

As for case i didn't see gay twist coming but he would gone jail than admit his gay and i like the concept of how all characters are flawed and why do i think Abby has a crush on Stephen even through he want get married as soon as she saw the rings she walked out suggesting she has feeling for him and way she look at him.

Sweet Baby:

First 10 mins had my hooked.  Haven't finished episode yet!  LOL
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

When you have let us know your thoughts.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was great.  Her and Prez was surprising.  Paris from Gilmore was a nice site     And the fact that she didn't lie was GREAT!!   "pope" turning on the prez and saying that the girl is her client:  TAKE that leader of the free world.

He was gay.  Ehhh
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Yes i missed Paris i hope she stick around

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I agree, it's a lot less like Fairly Legal then I first thought, but I still loved it.

I agree about the associate having a crush on the other (that is getting married)
But I loved that the guy needed her to talk him in/out of proposing.
I wonder if he is going to leave the show cause he is 'fixed' and if the new girl took his place.

Reply 13#13 kellemanske's post

He;s not fixed yet he will eventually do something wrong without her guidance

Dirty Little Secrets

Well i really not liking the president but find out one of this staff might be a client Madam when was his wife was nice surprise and that reporter really got a story at the end so it's going to be interesting how she will deal with him

Will this show also be added to the site?

Thanks

Reply 17#17 em27's post

Request it the next time the suggestion thread is open

1x01 Sweet Baby

Quinn's gut was right about  the President but the way Olivia verbally attacked his mistress in the park was impressive but it's a shame she was blind side by her past with the President

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-22-2012 19:42 ]

Thread