Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Where's the Black Lady?

I have say find out why Olivia was kidnapped was interesting but what a way for her to turn it around so her team could track her

4x12 Gladiators Don't Run

So much for thinking she was in control when leader get shot by his own men but i have feeling cliffhanger is buyer is her father

4x 13 No More Blood"

Olivia messing up first deal was amusing but second auction was lucky the buyer knew her and saved her but Olivia was pissed at president because they all worked hard to get him elected and he allowed one person to take control over him

4x14 The Lawn Chair

This was an interesting situation returning after a kidnapping deal with race issue with cops but who would thought that cop was such a racist person . It's sad to think that what they made him after 7 years being cop lack of respect broke his attuite

4x15 The Testimony of Diego Munoz

Huck what have you done

4x17 Put a Ring On It

Cyrus quickie wedding after the scandal was tricky but i am glad he decided to help him afterwards and not throw him under the bus

4x18 Honor Thy Father

I knew he was on right side as everyone thought Jake gone rogue

4x19 I’m Just a Bill

Why does Olivia have such bad taste in men ? Seriously all the guys she hooks up are murderer

Getting that bill passed with new VP was extremely challenging but making the president revise it was ridclous .

4x20 First Lady Sings the Blues

I am glad Olivia was smart enough figure out her new boyfriend was working with her father

Thread