Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x03 Mrs. Smith Goes to Washington

Who would of thought when the woman left Olivia's office she was going to hold so many hostages because of what happened to her son but having to lie to Marry was tragic and Huck's going after Olivia's father after what he did made sense but not finishing him off was disappointing

Reply 145#145 codebreaker's post

Yes but it's good thing Olivia was there otherwise she would gotten shot.

Reply 146#146 bala's post

As she killed herself with the bomb getting shot wouldn't make any difference as she would still be dead

Say Hello to My Little Friend

Well i have say some women stick with their husband after knowing he has a problem keep it in his pants are amusing .

3x04 Say Hello to My Little Friend

Quinn should of put her phone on silent before she started spying on Huck at him meeting

3x05 More Cattle, Less Bull

That was a close call copying the contents of Rowan's computer and the news reporter saying he got Pope'ed was amusing after her people stopped his story by getting the baby daddy not to talk and was that plane shot down to kill one person

Reply 152#152 codebreaker's post

If this doesn't stop her from continue her relationship with president nothing will.

Icarus

What a way start the interview all angry and she really showed him who boss but her dad say one question i thought was really nice of him but she should thought about the right question instead waste it.

3x06 Icarus

I'm surprised Olivia trusted her dad with his one question as he's been lying for most of her life and Josie's press interview was surprising

Everything’s Coming Up Mellie

Wow this was great episode and talk about 2 bombshell which i never expected but Millie getting raped by Filz father was very disturbing but even more disturbing could first born kid could be his step-brother ?. The second bombshell i still haven't quite understand that she's alive

3x07 Everything’s Coming Up Mellie

Fitz father was an arrogant bully and Millie getting raped by him was sickening but trust her to turn it to her advantage, Quinn being set up for murder was unbelievable

3x08 Vermont is for Lovers, Too

I had a felling Huck would find out about Quinn but will he have to torture her to talk and Olivia's mother getting to the doctor and escaping was great

YOLO

You got to love Huck he really is great character and she should of known she was in trouble and i can't believe how she getting played but will she kill him ?   

So are we believe her mother is actually a terrorist ? and she has help her get away ?

Some of the jump are really getting a bit far-fetched .

A Door Marked Exit

So look like Olivia mother will be the next bad guy consider she actually in Washington should be interesting but you got wonder with father like and mother like that i am surprised Olivia actually turned out to be a normal person.

Sally calling white house clean up the mess and Cyrus realise what he had done really impacted him but his husband asking white press job was interesting compromise

3x09 YOLO

I'm glad Cyrus pimping out his husband backfired as what he did was disgusting and what a twist about Olivia's mother

3x10 A Door Marked Exit

Who would of thought what Cyrus did would end in murder and with Olivia's mother in the wind she is bound to go after her father

Ride, Sally, Ride

Nice returning episode but her father suggesting that the president won't return second term was a serious threat but i don't how she will protect him but finding out that new running mate is in love with Mille is certainly going make things interesting.

3x11 Ride, Sally, Ride

Sally not resigning while still running against Fitz was a bold move and Olivia's fathers threat is going to make things awkward, trust Mellie to come up with her own demands but their lunch with everyone watching was amusing

We Do Not Touch the First Ladies

Well i have to say this going get more interesting but Jake finding out B613 actually has camera in president room was really great but hearing audio that Olivia isn't sure about Jake would make anyone a bit upset. .

No Sun on the Horizon

Well i really wasn't shocked at last 5 seconds because from the start of the episode jake monologue gave it away he was going to doing something but to actually pull the trigger himself would been a shock since he's the head of B613 has people who would do it for him so for him to do it himself was a bit stupid .   

Thread