Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x03 Inside the Bubble

Wow what kind of mother sleep with their daughter boyfriend and than get Olivia to find the daugher so she could kill her is crazy.

4x04 The Bleep

No matter how hard Olivia tries avoid the white house she can't when president's daugher end up doing sex tape with 2 boys. Millie reaction to Olivia was priceless .

Reply 195#195 bala's post

The wife in the wheelchair attacking her husband I thought was a little predictable as she had a fiery temper and Mellie being reluctant to stand by her husband at the State of the Union speech was understandable but the breakdown was sad

Reply 199#199 bala's post

Being filmed what looked like pushing the guy off the cliff was unfortunate and it's a shame they didn't see that video of the mother with her daughters boyfriend before telling her were she was as her daughter being shot twice did make her look guilty

4x04 Like Father, Like Daughter

Jake being so calm about having car trouble was amusing and Olivia is a woman of the world so demanding Cyrus wakes the president up after seeing the worst sex tape ever involving his daughter must of been bad and the boys parents trying to blackmail the president was unbelievable

Reply 203#203 codebreaker's post

I read tv.com review i learnt something else what the act was .

Reply 204#204 bala's post

I goggled the sex position as the Eiffel Tower was a new one for me

Reply 205#205 codebreaker's post

They discover new ways everyday

Who says tv show ain't educational

4x05 An Innocent Man

Olivia finding Jake been kidnap by the President and framed for murdering his son was bad but finding out her father knew and didn't tell her made her mad. Millie finding out her son was murdered had one strangest effect on her, she was relived and founding meaning in his death

4x05 The Key

Jake not returning Olivia's calls was bound to get her worried and you just knew she would be pissed when she found out who knew about his abduction, Quinn doing her own autopsy to find the key was impressive

4x06 An Innocent Man

Olivia getting played was different he wanted everyone to know he killed the old president waiting for him to die so they could get bullet out of his body to prove he was killer .

Baby Made a Mess

What an amusing title for the episode consider what happened

Olivia getting bottom of filtz son's murder was great now taking down her father is very challenging.

The Last Supper

Huck really showed bad judgement taking his kid on a stakeout because he saw what he was capable of and was put in dangerous situation . Olivia thinking she can bait her father backfired

Where the Sun Don't Shine

Olivia should of known better to try to shot her dad she couldn't tell the gun wasn't loaded and the look on his face when she pulled trigger was great he really did look disappointed. .

Cyrus quitting and Olivia calling him bitch baby was highlight of the episode.

Run

Is it bad that i guessed the ending as soon as we meet the other hostage i knew he was the mastermind behind her kidnapping

Thread