80 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scandal Sneak Peak

The Fast Talkers of ABC's SCANDAL

Sweet Baby

Well i liked the first episode and you can see it's nothing like Fairly Legal but i like the fact she didn't even know it was a job interview i liked how they introduce her and audience to all the characters. Well i knew they was reason why she left the white house glad they covered in first episode.

As for case i didn't see gay twist coming but he would gone jail than admit his gay and i like the concept of how all characters are flawed and why do i think Abby has a crush on Stephen even through he want get married as soon as she saw the rings she walked out suggesting she has feeling for him and way she look at him.

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

When you have let us know your thoughts.

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Yes i missed Paris i hope she stick around

Reply 13#13 kellemanske's post

He;s not fixed yet he will eventually do something wrong without her guidance

Dirty Little Secrets

Well i really not liking the president but find out one of this staff might be a client Madam when was his wife was nice surprise and that reporter really got a story at the end so it's going to be interesting how she will deal with him

Reply 25#25 kellemanske's post

We don't really who whether he's the father or not but he really needs tell his wife not to invite Olivia as she has something that could ruin his president. I understand why he doesn't want to tell her but he better come clean before she matters worse. Whether she like it or not she has stick by president -she would do anything to protect her position but she desn't know the situation and i think he should tell her .

Reply 27#27 kellemanske's post

Well i took that as the fact that he missed her as part of the staff and he needed to see her. If she knew why didn't she make it obvious and tell him directly because the impression i am getting is that she doesn't know.

Crash and burn

Well finding the body was interesting since we find out what computer guy actual talent is for and it would Sayid from Lost to shame . He really wanted to find where her body was and i bet other guy should told him instead of dismissing him but he got his payback it look awful but interesting

Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

Yep that's what i think as well

Reply 36#36 kellemanske's post

Well i did to a certain extent but what an idiot confront him

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

i want to know her secret ?

White Hat's Off

Why am i not surprised ?

You will understand after you watched the episode especially last 10 seconds.

The Other Woman

Well What a situation with mistress but finding out they had a son and amount of money she was asking was ridiculous 6 million seems rather excessive but at least she managed to say goodbye at funeral

Hunting Season

Well the fact Olivia client player her was great but you just knew they would get him at the end

What strange bedfellows they make   i have feeling he planning on using her to find out how Olivia won the case

Beltway Unbuckled

The conspiracy is getting more interesting but breaking guy apartment certainly made for interesting shower scene

All Roads Lead to Fitz

Well wow i really liked this episode because Olivia got played but the fact that he got away with it and put his wife in jail was rather a clever plan all so he could get points in the next election but at least we know what conspiracy is regarding electronic voting system that would be a hell of a scandal . He really should ran a bug scanner in his room

Spies Like Us

Well this season is full twist but breaking them up was rather sad because she finally found someone but because she was getting too close . Those spies were rather amusing but what a surprise headshot

Defiance

Well look like character figure out stuff and it was great cliffhanger

80 1234
Thread