105 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scandal Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scandal Premiered on ABC on April 05, 2012

From the creator and executive producers of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice comes a drama revolving around the life and work of a professional crisis manager and her dysfunctional staff.

A former media relations consultant to the President, Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) dedicates her life to protecting and defending the public images of our nation's elite. After leaving the White House, the power consultant opened her own firm, hoping to start a new chapter -- both professionally and personally -- but she can't seem to completely cut ties with her past. Slowly it becomes apparent that her staff, who specialize in fixing the lives of other people, can't quite fix the ones closest at hand -- their own.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Scandal Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-17-2013 05:55 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-16-2012 23:17 ]

Reply 17#17 em27's post

Request it the next time the suggestion thread is open

1x01 Sweet Baby

Quinn's gut was right about  the President but the way Olivia verbally attacked his mistress in the park was impressive but it's a shame she was blind side by her past with the President

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-22-2012 19:42 ]

1x02 Dirty Little Secrets

Quinn was quick in realising the guy in the hospital was a reporter but I'm not surprised Olivia was taken off the list at first after representing Amanda and Patrick marrying Claire not knowing she was a hooker was interesting

1x03 Hell Hath No Fury

The case of the millionaire's son accused of rape was interesting considering he was guilty but the way his victim was attacked in court was tragic but Travis's mother doing the right thing was great, Amanda being pregnant is going to make things complicated for the President

Reply 23#23 kellemanske's post

I don't trust his right hand man

1x04 Enemy Of The State

The condescending speech Cyrus gave the President was great but with Amanda getting attacked it's going to be hard going after the President

1x05 Crash And Burn

If the President wasn't behind Amanda's murder then my money is on his wife followed by Cyrus and I had a feeling from last episode that Huck used to be in the special services but the way he tortured the assassin to find Amanda's body was great

1x06 The Trail

Nice background episode in to Olivia past with the President and how her associates joined the team and Mellie' fake miscarriage story was a surprise but did the job of fooling the press, what a scum bag Billy is

1x07 Grant For The People

What a dilemma when Quinn finds herself in a tragic and compromising situation do they protect her but in doing so they also protect the killer and I am surprised they didn't turn of the dead guys phone

Reply 44#44 bala's post

Lets hope that's the first thing we find out next season

This has now been added to the flash site

105 123456
Thread