Thread
Printable Version

STEALING MY POINTS

STEALING MY POINTS

I am becoming very annoyed by how many points I am losing every time I try to load a video, that doesn't load or shows the stream not found error. I think it sucks, that VIP takes points from me and I didn't even watch the video. Sometimes because of the stream not found error, I have to re-load the video several times before it shows. Or sometimes it just shows that round circle thing, so I have to launch the video again. But every time I have to do this I lose points!! If VIP were to look at my history they would see that I have many of the same episodes minutes apart or less listed in my history. And they are marked PAID, because they keep making me pay for a video I didn't watch!!

I want my points back! Can someone tell me how I can get re-reimbursed for the many points I have lost trying to watch a video that didn't launch the first time? This is ridiculous now and I'm sick of it. I just noticed that I paid 3 times for the same episode of ALIAS. NOT FAIR, since I only watched it once!!

Reply 1#1 mahoganywood's post

Hi, sorry for your troubles. You are given 30 clicks in a 24hr period. If you have lost points due to an error please PM lbjedward   with a copy of your viewing history, and you will be reimbursed for your lost points. We do not "steal points", if you have lost points due to viewing issues we WILL reimburse you those lost points.
Again we apologize for any issues you have encountered.   

Reply 1#1 mahoganywood's post

Be mindful NOT to tick the "Save copy to outbox" option, as the message will not send to the intended recipient.  You can go to tracking to see if your message has been opened - if it's in bold type it has not been opened; if it's in regular type it has.

You can also read THIS POST so you can see that Admin is more than willing to reimburse lost points.  You just have to request in the manner described by gypsiegirl66.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread