Thread
Printable Version

STEALING MY POINTS

STEALING MY POINTS

I am becoming very annoyed by how many points I am losing every time I try to load a video, that doesn't load or shows the stream not found error. I think it sucks, that VIP takes points from me and I didn't even watch the video. Sometimes because of the stream not found error, I have to re-load the video several times before it shows. Or sometimes it just shows that round circle thing, so I have to launch the video again. But every time I have to do this I lose points!! If VIP were to look at my history they would see that I have many of the same episodes minutes apart or less listed in my history. And they are marked PAID, because they keep making me pay for a video I didn't watch!!

I want my points back! Can someone tell me how I can get re-reimbursed for the many points I have lost trying to watch a video that didn't launch the first time? This is ridiculous now and I'm sick of it. I just noticed that I paid 3 times for the same episode of ALIAS. NOT FAIR, since I only watched it once!!

Thread