Thread
Printable Version

Awake Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-22-2012 22:04  
That is probably a more realistic possibility as the show is about him and would be nice for a family point of view if they are all alive
You mean he's in a coma and two reality are not real.

Oregon

Well getting framed for being serial killer one thing but saving her was good but he made himself a target

1x04 Kate is Enough

I thought they had forgot about his his son's sudden anger outbursts when his friend breaks his tennis racquet but explaining it at the end was worth the wait and is it just me but his sons reality seems to be filmed dull and his wife's filmed brighter

1x05 Oregon

I'm not surprised the FBI profiler Elizabeth believes that Michael knows more than he's telling considering he is using two realities to solve the case but how can he explain that without them thinking he is nuts and then saving her life was great

This has now been added to the flash site

That's Not My Penguin

That just annoying trying stop hostage situation but forgetting about between 2 reality was getting confusing by him

I have kind of lost interest in this show i just find the main character dull.

1x06 That's Not My Penguin

The penguin was bizarre and Dr. Lee being there as well was different but after that dream about being injected after being hit on the head was interesting

Nightswimming

Well finding out how he was naked at pool was rather amusing

1x07 Ricky's Tacos

Michael checking out the last case that he handled from the advice of a drivethru loudspeaker was interesting but going back a second time was amusing and I'm glad he found out the truth why the young girl who had sex with her lab partner and then apparently killed herself

1x08 Nightswimming

It was obvious that there would be trouble when Michael was preparing the couple for a new life in the witness protection and trying to introduction his new partner to his old informant was interesting, Hannah was lucky she wasn't also caught naked

Game Day

Well two different outcome two different murder but i had feeling his wife did it but sad someone died and surprise pregnancy of that teenage girl was a surprise

Slack Water

Well it's a good thing i didn't stop watching since next week episode seems like we will finally get answers. I had feeling they wouldn't move once after they found out his girlfriend was pregnant

Thread